Director Of Fitness
As the Director of Fitness for Owned Studios (DOF), you will be responsible ensuring excellence in the delivery of the Orangetheory workout in Corporately Owned Studios to work with the Regional Sales and Operations Managers to promote the studios to ensure high utilization and membership growth. You will be expected to regularly manage all aspects of the fitness staff from hiring, performance management, training new and existing aspect of the Orangetheory workout and education created or adopted by Orangetheory.
- Directly oversee the recruitment, training and development, evaluations, counseling and terminations of Head Fitness Coaches.
- Own and lead the fitness experience for all studios within the portfolio
- Lead fitness training workshops and perform continuing education for coaches as needed
- Analyze, collaborate, and contribute to the financial and experiential success of all studios in the division.
- Be available to lead workouts in the event a particular studio has a scheduling issue
- Be present in studios up to 3x per week. Complete at least 15 studio visits per month.
- Present OTFit Certification fitness training classes as needed
- Assist with studio compliance audits as needed.
- Serve as a member of the division’s leadership and strive for brand leading performance.
ARE YOU QUALIFIED?
- Experience in the fitness industry in a leadership role required
- Ability to effectively give training presentations to small groups, with previous experience in training/mentoring
- Success at the Orangetheory Head Coach position in a studio required
- Able to work flexible schedules as needed, including weekends and holidays
- OTFit Certification
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience as a leader in the fitness industry
- Current nationally accredited personal trainer or primary group exercise certification
- Current CPR/AED certification
This position manages other OTF coaches
Be present in studios up to 3x per week. Complete at least 15 studio visits per month.
Why Join Orangetheory Corporate?
We offer a competitive salary along with exceptional benefits such as:
- Free workouts at corporate studios
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision among many other supplemental benefits
- Employer Paid Benefits: Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Parental Leave Pay
- State-of-the-Art Wellness Center at Corporate Headquarters
- 401k Plan with Employer Contribution
- Team Building, Employee Engagement activities and so much more
Our Company provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.