Director of Finance
PostscriptRemote, Anywhere in North America7 days ago
Postscript is redefining marketing for ecommerce companies. By introducing SMS as an entirely new channel for ecommerce stores to engage, retain, and convert their customer base, brands are seeing huge ROI with Postscript. Backed by Greylock, Y Combinator and other top investors, Postscript is growing fast and looking for remarkable people to help build a world class organization.
As Director of Finance you will be responsible for building a strong FP&A foundation and scaling this important function to support aggressive growth goals. This will include financial modeling, reporting, budgeting and organizational planning. You will partner with the executive team and key leaders across the organization to identify areas of strategic opportunity and improvement, and implement and operationalize these improvements. Postscript is in hypergrowth mode and looking for someone to own FP&A - your efforts will be critical to achieving our ambitious plans for growth.
All positions at Postscript are fully remote.
- Build the financial planning and analysis function, including financial modeling, reporting, budgeting and organizational planning. Partner on key financial activities such as quote-to-cash, and compensation plans and commissions.
- Develop and refine scalable financial processes. Select and implement financial tools that promote efficiency and automation. Establish appropriate approval processes
- Identify areas of strategic opportunity and improvement. Collaborate with leadership across the company to drive strategic initiatives
- Develop expertise in Postscript’s business model, including how we can best create and maximize value.
- Build strong relationships across the exec team and influence decision-making across the organization in line with strategic and financial goals
- As the business grows, build and manage a highly engaged, high performing FP&A team
What We’ll Love About You
- 5+ years experience in a FP&A role for a high growth tech company. SaaS experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated experience establishing a strong FP&A foundation. Early stage experience strongly preferred
- Track record of working cross-functionally to deliver maximum business value
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate well with stakeholders across the business
- Team building and management experience strongly preferred
- Passion for working in a fast-paced, ambiguous work context, where you can flourish with minimal guidance
What You’ll Love About Us
- High growth startup - plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and grow your career!
- Fully remote culture - work from home (or wherever!)
- Fun - We're passionate and enjoy what we do
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for equity
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Other great perks, such as home office stipend
You are welcome here. Postscript is an ever-evolving place of equal employment for talented individuals.