Director of Demand Generation
You are a leader on the Ease marketing team, reporting to the CMO. Your peers include leaders in brand and content and product marketing. Your focus is the strategic implementation and ongoing monitoring of programs to create and capture demand for Ease products and services. You are also the people leader for the demand gen team and the marketing operations team with responsibility for the ongoing ownership of the martech stack and integrations to other business systems.
- Strategy–Conceive and execute segment-based campaigns to meet pipeline and revenue goals through various inbound and outbound channels from email and events to paid, social, and search to acquire top of funnel demand and optimize performance to revenue through the funnel
- KPIs and Reporting-own reporting and monthly, quarterly and annual funnel analytics to share a single source of truth with business stakeholders
- Acquisition and pipeline creation–work with Sales leadership to contextualize demand by category for SDRs and reps with a goal of optimizing lead to opportunity creation and monitor performance from opp to close
- Coordination with Sales Management–be in dialog with key sales leaders and segment leaders to drive optimal revenue performance and shared view of data and how we’re performing at top, middle and bottom of funnel
- Coordination with Brand, Content, and Product teams to ensure aligned impactful omnichannel communications
- Ongoing maturation and improvement of process and technology to support new customer acquisition, the buyer’s journey, the customer’s journey and expansion revenue opportunity creation including nurture and re-engagement models
- Thought leadership–on emerging demand gen technologies and tactics to create more and better demand leading to revenue performance
- Familiarity with b2b SaaS selling models, volume segments and account based marketing strategies
- People Management–you will manage a team of demand marketers and operations people to execute a variety of campaigns and to facilitate meeting the revenue goals of the business
- In-depth knowledge and competency in CRM and marketing automation platforms (Marketo, Salesforce), reporting/analytics and data visualization tools
- Empathy, compassion, persuasion, and a sense of humor
- Familiarity with funnel math, sales forecasting, territory management a plus
- Experience managing an SDR team is a plus
- An entrepreneurial drive to create a program that will have a major impact on the company’s success is key
Must have proof of legal authority to work in the U.S.
Ease is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.