Director of Customer Success
TechStyle Fashion GroupEl Segundo, CAa month ago
As the Director of Customer Success, you would be a key part of the Global Member Services team that drives the strategy and sets the foundation for best-in-class customer experiences. Leveraging consumer insights and market research, you will get to play a role developing first-class customer service processes that will advocate for the customer, enhance brand image, and drive our service innovation strategy. This truly cross-functional role will work with marketing, PR, operations, training, and technology to lay the foundation for a customer-first company strategy.
This position will report to the SVP Global Member Services.
- Ensures “voice of customer” is heard, understood and advocated for in-regards to service experiences
- Connects with brand marketing and PR teams to understand and develop “brand voice” messaging used across all customer service touchpoints
- Leverage GMS insights to identify areas of opportunity and work with brand teams to understand feedback and ensure the smoothest possible experience for our customers
- Develop process to identify and report bugs through GMS insight channels and create a feedback loop to ensure quick resolution and communication between GMS and brand teams
- Improves, iterates and refreshes GMS script messaging for voice, chat, social, review sites and escalations, and sets the standard for the future.
- Focused on creating strategy to formally document and efficiently update script messaging across all GMS channels and technology platforms
- Partner with Training team as a brand expert and resource in the creation of new hire training content and the communication of brand strategy for consultants and leadership
- Establish and maintain consistent CX standards across global service sites to create more consistent experiences for our customers
- Provide communication and support to warehouse, product teams regarding issues that arise in the member service center due to shipping issues, checkout problems, quality control, etc
- Reports on key areas of member experience to GMS and brand stakeholders and propose actionable changes to service and brand teams
- Partner with GMS Analytics to develop new insight reports, improve existing versions, and organize data to create value add action plans
- Consistently evaluates brand processes in order to make recommendations and improvements on how best to clearly and effectively communicate with customers
- Provide proactive and progressive leadership regarding customer experience initiatives, resulting in a significant contribution to organizational growth and profitability through increased customer satisfaction, engagement, loyalty, and innovation
- Collaborate with brand and GMS senior management team globally to establish consistent service standards and brand voice across multiple public platforms inclusive of but not limited to: Trustpilot, Reseller Ratings, Yelp, App Store, Consumer Affairs, SiteJabber, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
- Monitor potential service outliers to proactively address opportunities and create memorable first-class service experiences
Qualifications & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in a management role managing brand partnerships, customer service teams or equivalent experience in an ecommerce and/or retail environment
- Ability to monitor reputation activity and advocate the brand according to the TechStyle Inc. brand voice
- Ability to understand the customer experience and advocate the “voice of the customer” to internal teams
- Experience writing brand copy or agent scripting
- Obsessed with insights and digging into both qualitative and quantitative data
- Self-motivated with expert-level project management and organizational skills and a proven ability to successfully juggle multiple assignments
- Superb decision making skills with ability to act expeditiously according to business needs and with a results driven sense of urgency
TechStyle is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, compensate, develop, and promote regardless of race, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable. At TechStyle, we champion a vibrant workplace culture that thrives on diversity law and do not tolerate discrimination or harassment. We are one team from many backgrounds, innovating through diversity of individuals, who are driven by passion for creating an inclusive space for all. TechStyle will continue to champion a workplace culture that prizes diversity and inclusivity.
We encourage you to apply regardless of meeting all qualifications and/or requirements.