Director of Corporate Accounts
Arizona, United States
Utah, United States
Missouri, United States
First Quality was founded in 1989 and has grown to be a global privately held company with over 4,000 employees. Its corporate offices are located in Great Neck, New York, with manufacturing facilities and offices in Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Georgia, and Canada. First Quality is a diversified family of companies manufacturing consumer products ranging from Absorbent Hygiene (adult incontinence, feminine care, and baby care), Tissue (bath and towel), and Industrial (print and packaging materials), serving institutional and retail markets throughout the world. First Quality focuses on private label and branded product lines.
We are seeking a Director of Corporate Accounts - Healthcare for our First Quality Products covering Midwest to Western parts of the United States. The purpose of the role is to hunt and close chains and larger Healthcare opportunities for First Quality’s full range of absorbent and wipe product lines while also maintaining existing Healthcare business for assigned accounts.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Responsible for complex sales and account management for healthcare segments (Skilled Nursing, Senior Living and Home Care).
- Understand the needs and expectations of the customer and provide relevant solutions.
- Work closely and effectively with internal teams and distributors to achieve company and customer objectives.
- Develop, grow, and maintain an active and robust sales pipeline. Identify potential new Healthcare opportunities by researching and uncovering new potential opportunities.
- Utilize sales reports and data to analyze business to determine customer needs and develop strategic plan.
- As necessary travel to customers to support closing and maintaining accounts.
- Represent company to promote our products and programs at trade shows, conferences and other association meetings
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of Sales Experience. Healthcare experience preferred.
- Able to travel for customer meetings and conferences, with easy access/close proximity to a major home airport
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Comfortable with Microsoft applications and Salesforce.com.
- Understanding of State Medicaid reimbursement fee schedules
- Teams Presentation and communicating digitally and virtually
- Standard knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. Word, PPT and Excel.
- Creative thinking, possess ability to resolve critical problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with high level of confidence
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Experience with building relationships and selling into C-suite level
First Quality is committed to protecting information under the care of First Quality Enterprises commensurate with leading industry standards and applicable regulations. As such, First Quality provides at least annual training regarding data privacy and security to employees who, as a result of their role specifications, may come in to contact with sensitive data.
First Quality is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification, or protected Veteran status.