Director of Client Success
About Ads Inside:
We’re a lean, mean team of growth marketers who work with everyone from e-commerce hustlers bringing in 9 figures a year to innovative apps backed by some of the best VCs around. We focus on paid advertising, marketing automation, and growth engineering. Everything we do is driven by numbers. We thrive on getting clients a great return on their money.
We also value freedom and responsibility like no other. We’re 100% remote, but we also meet up several times a year to jam together and have some fun (the next team retreat is in Italy — yes, for real).
We want people (you and our clients) to do well and also do good in their lives and communities.
Who You Are:
You can orchestrate a symphony. You’re incessantly curious and probably a little anal. You cringe when you misspell someone’s name. If you’re presented with something you know nothing about, you dive in fearlessly to learn more. You love learning something new each week and doing things out of your comfort zone. You are thoughtful, empathetic, and impeccable with your word.
What You’ll Own:
You will have to switch gears quickly. You’ll be learning about several different businesses, platforms, and software all at once and committing all of it to memory.
Talking to clients, creating a report on project milestones, and researching a software solution to inform your team about are all things you may do in the first week.
Someone who excels in this role will become an invaluable team member who helps get stuff done as efficiently as possible and will eventually own a huge operational piece of the business.
We need someone who is willing to wear multiple hats and switch gears quickly. Excellent written and verbal skills will get you very, very far in our eyes. Attention to detail is everything.
- Entrepreneurial spirit — have you ever had a side hustle? Can you identify what you need to be successful and go make it happen?
- Reliable — you do what you say you're going to do, when you say you're going to do it.
- Accurate — able to follow instructions to a T
- Efficient — you can independently prioritize your task list & you love “beating the clock” on a task that should have taken a long time, but didn’t.
- Tactful — you think things through and communicate clearly and professionally.
[Did you notice one of those bullets is missing punctuation?]
- Must be available during US working hours.
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience.
- Must have at least 4 years of experience as an Account Manager or in a client success role.
- Must submit a resume, writing sample, and staged email example.
- Willingness to learn on the job.
- Experience with paid advertising.
NICE TO HAVES
- Startup experience.
$$ & Stuff
Pay is commensurate with experience. A brief, but not conclusive, list of perks on the table:
- fully remote, forever
- health insurance stipend
- wellness stipend
- profit-based bonus
- signing bonus
- summer Fridays
- end of Q3 company retreat in Italy