Director of Client Services
Color is a health technology company that makes population-scale healthcare programs accessible, convenient, and cost-effective for everyone. We have raised $100 million in Series E funding, bringing our valuation to $4.6 billion and our total raised amount to $378 million. We work with governments, public health institutions, employers, and national health initiatives around the world to provide the tools for preventive health and infectious disease management, including testing, vaccinations, and other services.
Apply to join Color and do the most meaningful work of your career. If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified but are up for the challenge - we want you to apply!
What we offer:
- 💰 Competitive salary
- ✨ Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits. Including employer HSA contributions.
- 📈 401k match
- 📝 Monthly lunch, phone, and wifi stipend for remote employees
- 🏝 Generous vacation policy, paid holidays, and company-wide recharge days
- 💌 Monthly stipend to spend on your well being
- 🍼 Equal paid parental leave for birthing and non-birthing parents
- 🧬 Four complimentary clinical-grade genetic testing kits for you and your family
Color is looking for a Client Services Director to lead our public health programs client services team, and manage our government public health customers. In this role, you’ll develop an understanding of the strategic needs of our government customers (e.g. State Departments of Public Health, State Departments of Health and Human services). You will shape their population health strategies, supporting their priorities for managing the health of their populations, and bringing the best of Color’s products and services to them, as well as feed insights back to internal Color teams, like Product and Ops. Using a mix of strategic consulting, customer success and commercial orientation, you will enable the team to manage and grow these large, strategic clients.
This role is accountable for overall client satisfaction, health of the relationship and organic growth within their portfolio of clients. This role serves as a proxy for the client with internal teams and a proxy for the team with the client to ensure that project outcomes deliver against goals and scope, while providing transparency and managing client expectations.
This role will be a great fit for you if you are someone who is energized by engaging with customers, building strategic relationships that unlock account growth and delivering results. You are a doer, who is passionate about making a difference, comfortable with ambiguity, and are naturally collaborative.
How You'll Contribute:
- Oversee and grow the Public health programs team which owns the relationships with all our government customers
- Own the goals, OKRs and revenue targets for our customer base, and own success and growth for each
- Manage account strategies, outlining a clear roadmap for both success and growth in terms of commercial and health outcomes, the customer’s pivotal initiatives and their population goals
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with current and new partners, identifying their unique needs and how they can best be served by Color
- Earn trust and increase client happiness through critical initiative execution, partnership support, strategic counseling, and high responsiveness
- Collaborate with our Marketing, Product, and Design teams to prioritize new product development, upsell new offerings, and build employee awareness marketing campaigns
Our Ideal Candidate Will Be/Have:
- 7-10 years of total experience in management consulting, government contractors, healthcare client services or similar
- Experience in B2B style partnerships, preferably at an organization where high-touch, long-term relationships were essential to the business’ success
- Experience working with government customers
- Strong commercial orientation, with experience leading up-sell and/or consumption-based growth; Experience on new sales welcome but not required
- Knowledge and understanding of how to develop strong trust-based client relationships with government customers - balancing confidence, modesty, and tact at senior levels
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills with the ability to synthesize information and deliver strong story-telling
- Strong organization and team management, with an attention to detail and the ability to keep track of both the high level progress and the small details
- Comfort with ambiguity: you are comfortable working in a high growth, constantly changing environment, and have a proven track record of leading initiatives, hitting goals, and succeeding in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about healthcare and technology: you’re excited to play a role in building the future of healthcare. Previous healthcare industry experience in a high-growth or early stage start-up is a plus
Color is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Color prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Color conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants with disabilities in our recruitment process.
Mandatory Vaccination Policy Disclosure
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: Color requires anyone working onsite or visiting Color’s offices to confirm they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious accommodation is timely requested and approved. Please reach out if you have questions or concerns about this policy and how it may apply to your candidacy for a role with Color.