Director of Agency Operations
NoGood is seeking a Director of Agency Operations to join our rapidly growing team. The successful candidate for this role will be highly analytical and have familiarity with various Digital Marketing channels, including Paid Media, SEO, PPC, Email Marketing, Content Marketing & more. The Director of Agency Operations will partner with our Growth Squads to help produce accurate builds and optimize processes to exceed client expectations.
You will get to:
- You will be working with senior leadership to drive operations and change management initiatives to streamline service delivery.
- Be a strategic condor that builds ops alignment between client services, new business and finance functions.
- Measure and reports on resources needs and utilizations across the business’s.
- Platform operations: own the agency operations stack including project management, documentation and collaboration tools.
- Operationalize client service delivery to drive measurable efficiency, ensure service consistency and velocity across the clients services functions.
- As the operational leader, you are responsible for establishing and maintaining processes, tools, resources, training, and governance practices to ensure effective execution of agency commitments.
- Systems Management: responsible for managing permissions and access rights to key systems for NoGood team and clients.
- Identify, develop, and implement new systems, processes and protocols that enable efficient, consistent and seamless service delivery across the organization.
- Have 4+ years of operations experience ideally in professional services industry.
- Have a bachelors degree ideally in finance, economics, business or marketing.
- Interest and passion for the growth, creative and agency space.
- Obsessed with organization, simplifying and de-cluttering workflows and processes.
- Analytical thinker and system builder that is able to think big picture and break it down into executable plan.
- A keen eye for optimization when it comes to improving processes and workflows.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work independently when needed.
- Problem solver and loves to creatively troubleshoot issues when they arise.
- Remote Work Policy
- Premium Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k with Match
- Unlimited PTO Policy
- Generous Parental Leave
- Summer Fridays
- Work from Anywhere Policy
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Annual Off-Site
- Home Office Allowance
- Learning Budget
- GymPass (discounted rate for gym memberships across the United States)