MoneyLion is a digital financial platform on a mission to rewire a broken banking system that applies a one-size-fits-all approach to personal finance. Since our launch in 2013, we’ve engaged with over 8.5 million hard-working Americans, with a focus on empowering them to take control of their finances to achieve their life goals. Our award-winning platform delivers holistic banking, lending, and investing solutions while surrounding each customer with personalized tools, content, and advice relevant to their unique financial situation -- all in a single app.
We pride ourselves on being the most innovative team in Fintech, and all of our team members are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives. We work fast, collaborate always, and, above all else, we do it for our customers.
MoneyLion is headquartered in New York City, with offices in Sioux Falls, and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and we also support remote team members around the globe.
This role is a hybrid role and requires visiting our New York City office 3 times per week. Candidates need to be within commutable distance of our New York City office.
We are searching for a marketing strategy owner to help build out a new function within MoneyLion.
The Lead Generation, Director will help the marketing team supercharge our growth ambitions by partnering with the MoneyLion and Engine teams to lead several important initiatives across the marketing team. We’re searching for a seasoned marketing professional who preferably has a blend of experiences across lead generation, lifecycle and product marketing functions.
How you’ll lead the charge:
- This role will directly partner with the VP of Marketing to lead some of the biggest growth areas of the firm.
- You will work closely with the product and marketplace teams to develop the go-forward strategy on how we can supercharge our partnership with Engine by MoneyLion to make MoneyLion the premier offering for Americans looking for credit and loans.
- You’ll build out a full funnel marketing strategy to lead high-intent leads through the awareness, consideration and conversion funnels. You’ll set up complete marketing journeys to maximize LTV and reduce costs for our lead generation program
- You’ll build out a “Marketing as a service” program with our partner solutions team to launch a new revenue model for the company
Who you’ll partner with:
- Our stellar product team, creating a close partnership to shape the roadmap and launch new acquisition features and increase engagement.
- The Engine team, identifying ways to activate new channels, create new content partnerships, and generally spread the word about our awesome products.
- Our other marketing teams, to develop growth plans, support acquisition and awareness campaigns, and user insights and research to refine our marketing initiatives.
Who You Are:
- An experienced marketing generalist with experience in fintech, finance, or tech.
- You have experience leading complex and strategic marketing initiatives, and understand how to partner with product and other marketing teams to roll out new features/campaigns.
- You’ll bring ideas on how to increase product awareness, engage our existing customers, and optimize our sales pipeline with our partners.
- Strategic and adaptable, able to prioritize effectively among many competing high-impact opportunities
- A confident and collaborative teammate who enjoys working closely with other marketing teams, product teams, sales teams, and customer success teams
More About You
- Minimum of 8-10+ years in marketing at a tech or financial firm
- Strong financial acumen and business understanding.
- Previous experience leading large complex initiatives, working with product and business teams to identify revenue opportunities and create a roadmap to capitalize on these opportunities.
- Strong analytical and messaging skills
- Understanding of lifecycle marketing, brand positioning, and go-to-market (and how the three work together to deliver exceptional experiences)
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive, able to work independently and prioritize effectively
The annual base salary for the Lead Generation Strategy, Director is expected to be between $180,000 to $210,000. Base salary is one component of MoneyLion's total compensation package, which includes, 401(k) match, multiple health insurance options, disability coverage, life insurance, and unlimited paid time off for salaried positions. Actual salaries will vary based on a candidate’s qualifications, experience, skills, and competencies related to the role.
What We Value
We value growth-minded and collaborative people with high learning agility who embody our core values of teamwork, customer-first and innovation. Every member of the MoneyLion Pride is passionate about fintech and ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission.
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.