Director, IT Supply Chain Systems
CHANEL is looking for a Group Director – IT Supply Chain Systems Fashion/WFJ to join our Corporate Applications Team in Piscataway, NJ. You will play a leading role in enhancing our System Architecture and Service Model in the area of Supply Chain – Fashion/WFJ. This role interfaces with several groups in Tech and is a key partner for the Fashion Operations and Sales Planning Groups. Our ideal candidate will have 8+ years of experience and a passion for working in a team environment.
- Participate in senior level meetings (i.e. Leadership Team, Governance and Strategy) for all Fashion and Watch/Fine Jewelry divisions
- Work with business partners to assess software solutions for key initiatives
- Implement new functionality and direct support for existing functionality within the Supply Chain system landscape including:
- Dynamics AX
- Manage cross-functional teams (‘IT’ resources – internal & external and end-users) associated with projects for any of the above systems.
- Create project plans for all work tasks associated the implementation of new functionality
- Identify implementation risks and strategies to mitigate them
- Manage the creation and execution of test plans.
- Manage the creation and execution of training plans as necessary
- Communicate project status to business and IT stakeholders
- Partner with other IT leaders on strategic initiatives in the area of Sales Omni-channel strategy
You Are Energized By:
- Working in a highly collaborative environment
- Navigating complexity and supporting consistent transformation and change
- Collaborating with passionate teammates
- People leadership, coaching and development
- Connecting the dots on problems, bring a key eye for details and expert problem perception
- Knowledge of Sales Order process, Replenishment process, Order Management System (OMS) and business processes and related systems.
- Manhattan WMOS experience
- ERP system support experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – Ability to communicate effectively with most level of management – in a 1-on-1 setting or in a presentation. Ability to create power point presentations
- Ability to measure projects, issues through the use of KPIs.
- Self motivated
- Management Skills – both people and project oriented
- Ability to lead, motivate, and direct subordinates and cross functional teams
- Customer service oriented
- System design experience
- Ability to partner with the business community and IT to achieve common objectives
- Experience with Replenishment/Planning tools (systems)
- Current knowledge of latest technology and practices available within the IT industry
- Project Management Skills
- How to best lead a large team towards high impact transformation
- Opportunities for visibility to senior leadership
- Direct leader committed to individual development