We are seeking an experienced IT Director, Digital Initiatives to lead our digital transformation efforts. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker with a proven track record in driving and managing digital initiatives. They will oversee the planning, execution, and delivery of various projects aimed at enhancing Crocs and Hey Dude’s global commercial reach and digital capabilities.
What You'll Do
- Be the relationship manager for the commercial digital and technology team; representing the global IT organization.
- Portfolio manager for all digital-driven initiatives that impact corporate transitional and analytical systems.
- Define/validate architecture for overall solutions and marketplaces, focused on integration points and data needs across ecommerce platforms, ERP, warehouse management, analytics, and financials.
- Represent the digital commercial team within corporate IT, championing initiatives and removing barriers to success.
- Act as program manager and/or lead project manager for key initiatives on the corporate IT side of the equation, including the expansion of global marketplaces, localized payments, headless transition, international expansion, and digital commerce growth.
- Foster cross-functional collaboration with other departments (such as marketing, operations, finance) to align digital initiatives with overall business objectives.
- Set clear goals and expectations and provide guidance to ensure the successful execution and testing of digital initiatives.
- Act as a liaison between technical and non-technical teams to facilitate effective communication and define key requirements.
- Provide regular updates and reports to senior leadership on the progress of digital initiatives.
- Oversee relationships with external vendors, software providers, and service providers. Negotiate contracts, monitor performance, and ensure compliance with agreed-upon terms.
- Monitor and mitigate risks associated with digital projects, ensuring compliance with relevant industry standards and regulations. Ensure compliance with data security and privacy regulations.
- Develop and manage budgets for digital initiatives, allocating resources effectively and optimizing expenditures.
- Continuously improve processes and methodologies to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Share the IT roadmap and initiatives that will affect the digital roadmap with the Digital team.
What You'll Bring to the Table
- 10+ years of experience in digital project management.
- 3+ years in leadership position with ability to effectively lead cross functional teams and direct reports.
- Previous experience in a similar role at a global brand focused on direct-to-consumer ecommerce and B2B commerce.
- Experience with global Marketplaces and regulations.
- Ability to quickly understand, simplify, internalize, and communicate complex or technical concepts.
- Proven track record of delivering successful digital projects on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards.
- Experience in Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Strong understanding of emerging digital technologies and trends, platforms, and tools.
- Proficiency in project management tools, digital analytics platforms, and relevant software applications.
- Strong rapport with technical teams and an understanding of the full software-development lifecycle
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business or related field; MBA or advanced degree a plus.
- Certification in Project Management (PMP), Digital Marketing, or related field a plus
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability, or any other classification protected by law.
Salary or Pay Range: $132,500 - $185,000
Workplace Persona: Connector
Pay offered will vary based on job-related factors such as location, experience, training, skills, and abilities.
This position is eligible to participate in a company incentive program.
This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage, life and AD&D, short and long-term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program that includes company match, and many other additional voluntary benefits.