Director Investor Relations
The Director of Investor Relations will be responsible for the overall leadership of the company's communication and relationships with investors, analysts, and the larger investor community. Reporting directly to the COO, this individual will play an integral role in a growth and mission driven environment, building on their ability to impact and influence as an advisor to Senior Management. They will create and execute a proactive investor relations program.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain a clear and comprehensive Investor Relations strategy to communicate financial performance, key business levers and company strategy & outlook
- Provide appropriate support around ongoing investor communications, including numerous post and pre-earnings conference calls and investor meetings
- Support senior management and the board on competitive developments more broadly, including tracking performance and strategies of best-in-class competitors
- Develop shareholder targeting analytics and implement plans for engaging that group
- Manage investor outreach strategy and IR calendar, including coordination of roadshows, conferences, group meetings, individual meetings, annual meeting, investor days and field trips
- Monthly updates to investor decks
- Regular communication with key investors and prospects
- 5+ years direct experience communicating and messaging on behalf of a public company and interacting with investor relations stakeholders (Internal Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer and external Analysts, rating agencies, shareholder activists and regulators)
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and translation of strategic objectives, financial and operational plans into external messaging.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, and critical thinking skills, including a thorough understanding of key business drivers and valuation techniques used by investment professionals
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal communications, and business writing skills. Capable of independently writing clear and concise documents & presentations (Advanced Level PowerPoint skills required)
- 4 year college degree required