Director Internal Communications
Frontier is looking for a Director of Internal Communications to help transform the employee experience for our 16,000 teammates. You will be part of all internal campaigns and content development across the business ( e.g., HR, Operations, IT, Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, etc.). In addition, you will create and execute employee messaging across internal digital and social tools, monitor and analyze employee sentiment, and make recommendations to the business based on insights. We are looking for someone passionate about culture change who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee and execute the employee messaging experience strategy in partnership with stakeholders and the corporate communications team
- Develop messaging to increase team member awareness, excitement, and engagement about the company’s transformation journey
- Serve as comms partner to executive committee members on important culture change initiatives.
- Functional support will include content creation, planning, creative design, and campaign management.
- Will partner with the Internal Communications Digital Channel director to effectively and creatively deploy new channels and train users
- Track and report performance metrics that inform future content development
- Act as an editor for a variety of internal content, including newsletters, emails, and internal social content
- Create and manage a content calendar to support the broader employee communications strategy
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills, including the ability to write compelling content that’s easy to understand
- Experience using internal digital and social media channels to engage employees
- Experience using analytic and tracking tools for employee engagement
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills; experience working with C-level executives
- Experience building DE&I communication programs with tangible results
- Designing and deploying complex culture change communication strategies
- Demonstrated experience launching and evolving employee communication channels – tactically and through campaign-style planning and messaging
- Experience looking for and using data to drive communication content and planning decisions
- A strong sense of urgency, collaborative, proactive, and flexible; results-oriented
- Must be a highly motivated, positive, and passionate team player
- BA in Communications, a related field, or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of experience designing, deploying, and leading strategic internal communications for a company with a frontline employee population
New hires must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date with the company (or have been granted a religious or medical exemption accommodation).