Director, Inclusive Marketing
The Director of Inclusive Marketing is a senior marketing leader responsible for architecting the Kraft Heinz North America strategy for inclusive marketing and brand cultural impact. As we strive to be the indisputable creative leader in food, we recognize the importance of content and campaigns that reflect the changing world around us. In this role, you will lead a focused team responsible for elevating multicultural and inclusive marketing across the Kraft Heinz portfolio to drive business growth in an increasingly diverse marketplace.
This role sits in the Growth Office reporting directly to the Vice President of Brands & Creativity and will work closely with KHC Global Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging leaders. You will empower a North America Zone-wide team of marketers, partners, and industry by setting the vision, roadmap, and business impact strategy for brand cultural impact, then lead the education, evangelization, & adoption of inclusive marketing capabilities & infrastructure across brand communications, advertising, and media.
Key Components of the Role
- Evaluation, Planning & Deployment - Own recommending & embedding models, frameworks & pilots to step-change how we go-to-market, differentiate our brands, build our talent.
- L&D Development - Work with internal/external SMEs to drive education, evangelization, adoption of capabilities to enable marketers to become best-in-class inclusive leaders.
- Creative Strategy Oversight & Creative Development & Measurement - Work cross-functionally with Kitchen Agency, Insights, Media, Platform Brand Teams, Partner Agencies to shape practices and methodologies that introduces the accountability of inclusion within briefs, strategies, and creative output.
- Internal Culture - Build the foundation and spirit of inclusivity within brand marketing teams and partners, fostering an open and honest environment, while partnering with KHC DIB leaders to support and develop targeted programs to attract a diverse group of candidates.
- Scale Best Practices & Learnings - Scale organization-wide success stories to drive proof of concept and engagement from marketers and partners.
- Community Relationships & Partner Development - Research, initiate and maintain senior-level relationships with key agencies, partners and organizations, building a larger footprint within the diverse communities and orgs.
- Innovative thinker, connector and relationship builder. A courageous and strategic creative leader, highly motivated to build something from nothing
- Long history of proven experience in marketing for an established or startup CPG company or experience supporting on the agency side (advertising, consulting, media), with a focus on diversity, equity & inclusion
- Strong knowledge of inclusive marketing strategy, the evolving media and creative ecosystem, and integrated communication campaign development & execution
- Experience leading innovative multi-cultural communications campaigns
- Holds relevant agency, industry and partner relationships
- Operates with a sense of urgency
- Strong communication, organizational navigations & stakeholder influencing skills
- Strategic capability and experience in marketing plan development; situation assessment, strategy and tactical plan development
- Experience in cross-functional team management
- Ability to handle simultaneous projects and deliver in agreed upon timelines
- Experience working with other marketing disciplines as part of an integrated team
- Builds & Maintains strong relationships and teams, with strong people leadership skills
Kraft Heinz is a global food company with a delicious heritage. With iconic and emerging food and beverage brands around the world, we deliver the best taste, fun and quality to every meal table we touch. We’re on a mission to disrupt not only our own business, but the global food industry. A consumer obsession and unexpected partnerships fuel our progress as we drive innovation across every part of our company.
Around the world, our people are connected by a culture of ownership, agility and endless curiosity. We also believe in being good humans, who are working to improve our company, communities, and planet. We’re proud of where we’ve been – and even more thrilled about where we’re headed – as we nourish the world and lead the future of food.
We grow our people to grow our business. We champion great people who bring ambition, curiosity, and high performance to the table as the guardians of our beloved and nostalgic brands. Good isn't good enough. We choose greatness every day by challenging the ordinary and making bold decisions. All while celebrating our wins - and our failures – as we work together to lead the future of food.
Challenging the status quo takes talent. We invest in your purpose and potential by developing skills and nurturing strengths that leave a legacy on our business and a lasting impact on your career. Because great people make great companies, and we’re growing something great here at Kraft Heinz.
Office Collaboration & Hybrid Work Environment
We believe our office environment fuels our collaboration, connection & community as an organization and allows our employees to grow toward greatness. We also believe providing a more flexible and agile model is essential in today’s workplace. A majority of our office-based employees will be able to work remotely for up to two days each week. Additionally, employees who are subject to this hybrid model will be eligible to work from anywhere for up to six weeks in a rolling 12-month period (in maximum two-week increments and according to benefits and tax guidelines). Some jobs may be required to be performed fully in office depending on the role’s responsibilities and requirements.
Kraft Heinz is an Equal Opportunity Employer that prohibits discrimination or harassment of any type. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require an accommodation to participate in the job application or hiring process should contact NATAI@kraftheinz.com.