Director, Incident Response
We are looking for a Director for Incident Response, Detection Analytics, Investigations and Intelligence. This role is a trusted resource that works well across the business, knows how to set expectations and prioritization, and is comfortable working with a broad mix of stakeholders varying in sophistication related to legal, public relations, and business needs. The Director is expected to use analytics to drive detection and containment of fraudulent events and achieve the right business outcomes. This role requires someone who knows how to pivot quickly while also being prepared to adjust their day based on security events and activities. The Director will own the detection and response strategy, service level agreements, and related operational deliverables.
We are looking for a leader to own and expand the detection and incident response program for the US region. Able to mine large data sets using sophisticated analytical techniques to generate insights and inform business decisions. You will be heavily engaged with the organization that supports tooling needs and proactively building solutions that assist with automation and proactively addressing fraud.
This leader will require strong experience in strategic communications, issue management, and collaboration to resolve security issues. Ideally, the individual must have the ability to take complex topics and distill the subject, anecdotes, and data so all stakeholders understand how to move forward, while also keeping leadership aware on the latest threats and challenges that our organization is handling. Juggle competing priorities, communicate compelling messages clearly, and be highy skilled on how to drive a high level of focus and excellence across teams. Must be also comfortable working with deep ambiguity and autonomy.
- Minimum of 10 + years of experience in security and fraud
- 7+ years of which must be experience in incident response program
- 7+ years’ experience with data analysis
- Translates quantitative analyses and findings into accessible visuals for non-technical audiences, providing a clear view into interpreting the data
- Broad knowledge of predictive analytic techniques and statistical diagnostics of models
- Experience developing or using security products, services, tools
- Technical knowledge of application security, cloud security, mobile security, penetration testing, Third Party Security, compliance, etc.
- Demonstrated track record of success working with cross-organizational leaders
- Able to adjusts and ‘translate’ concepts to a wide audience of stakeholders—both internal and external
- Persuasive verbal & written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and drive projects and issues to completion
- Comfortable working with deep ambiguity and autonomy
- High level of ownership and accountability
- Security Certifications required