Director, Human Resources
In this role, the Director of Human Resources Business Partner will function as a strategic HR advisor and support for Wella global functions. You will be hands-on, and build and apply organizational strategies and create capabilities across global and local regional teams. You will also communicate, execute and deliver key HR programs, best practices and people solutions that contribute to growth of the business and the team.
- Partners with function leaders to understand business objectives and identify corresponding human resource needs; implements human resources strategy to support business objectives.
- Serves as a key resource for employees and provide HR expertise including but not limited to employment issues, policy interpretation and application, coaching, and development plans
- Create strategic workforce plans and ensure that they are aligned with the business.
- Partners with function leaders and other key functions to develop programs that support employee attraction, retention, and engagement.
- Helps drive division-wide human resources strategy, programs, and processes within teams.
- Partner with HRBP’s, HR COEs, Legal and various stake holders to provide strategic consultation and coaching to leaders on organizational issues that contribute to the growth of the business.
- Bachelor degree in Business or related field from four year college or university required
- 8-10+ years of demonstrated HR Business Partner experience.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, be flexible and adaptable to change in a fast-paced organization.
- Demonstrates strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills to communicate across all levels of the organization.
- Strong interest in understanding our business.
- Experience supporting executive leaders in organizations.
- Candidates are highly organized, action oriented and collaborative.
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Wella Company with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at: https://www.wellacompany.com/consumer-affairs
We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities, experiences, and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster