Director, Global Marketing
Marc Jacobs International, powered by the creative genius of Marc Jacobs, seeks a Director, Global Marketing to join the Marketing team based in its New York City (SoHo) headquarters. Marc Jacobs International is part of the Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy (LVMH) fashion division and operates in the wholesale and direct to consumer retail markets.
The Marketing Director will own marketing and communications strategies across all channels and product categories. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record building omni campaigns and high-performing activations that drive brand traffic and growth. Role reports to the Vice President, Marketing and Social Media.
- Develop and implement global brand marketing programs that support all channels including Retail, Wholesale, Ecommerce, and Licensing.
- Support the growth plans and marketing strategies for APAC, Japan and EMEA regions.
- Align all marketing efforts to measurable KPI’s that support overarching business goals.
- Ensure cross-functional synergy with all departments including e-commerce, merchandising, retail, licensing and PR, on a global level.
- Develop authentic 360 pushes tied to product priorities identified by the merchandising and design teams.
- Collaborate with the media, social, and ecommerce teams to map and develop relevant product storytelling that support key launches and merchandise priorities.
- Ideate and execute brand events and product activations that drive traffic and exposure.
- Support customer research and CRM initiatives to garner actionable insights that can be applied to go-forward strategies.
- Partner with creative services to ensure timely delivery and distribution of brand assets.
- Foster relationships with internal and external business partners to mine opportunities for the brand and business.
- Stay on top of industry trends and research opportunities within partnerships, experiences, and brand storytelling.
- Track and reconcile the brand marketing budget in partnership with the finance team.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 7+ years relevant marketing experience.
- Ability to think both strategically and creatively.
- Results-oriented, with the ability to draw insights and provide business recommendations accordingly.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Resourceful and proactive, with strong project management, planning and prioritization skills.
- Strong understanding of the contemporary fashion, digital, and retail spaces.
- In compliance with the Order of New York City’s Commissioner of Health and Mental Hygiene to Require COVID-19 Vaccination in the Workplace, candidates will need to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination by their first day of employment.