Bounteous helps leading companies create big picture digital solutions by optimizing the flow of data, insights, and interactions across the digital brand experience. Centered around our co-innovation model, we seek to become long term solution partners to our clients. Our expertise is primarily within the Consumer, Dining, Health, and Financial industries.
Bounteous is seeking a Director, Finance to join our fast-growing Finance team. The Director will report to the VP of Finance and support the Managing Directors within our four business units. As a trusted partner, the Director will be responsible for providing key insights on monthly financial performance to improve results, examine client trends, and work with key stakeholders to identify and solve business challenges. The Director will also play a key role in Bounteous’ budget and forecasting processes. This role will have direct visibility to Bounteous’ executive management and will be an important part of the team’s success.
Role and Responsibilities
- Act as primary liaison for Managing Directors by managing forecasts and continually evaluating financial results to recommend new opportunities and risks
- Utilize new reporting system to improve financial performance dashboards across each of the Business Units
- Improve client revenue forecasting to provide greater visibility on future demand and prepare profitability scenario analyses of our global delivery centers
- Serve cross-functionally in multiple areas of the business to create visibility into financial performance and understand key operational metrics
- Provide guidance in the development of each Business Unit’s long-range plans including the continual assessments of key clients, quantification of risks and opportunities, and ROI evaluations to decide strategic investments
- Collaborate with VP of Finance to continually improve annual budget process and assist organization in preparing consolidated plan
- Work with large datasets and collaborate with others to develop easy-to-understand presentations for dissemination to leadership teams
- Gain in-depth knowledge of multiple data systems to mine data efficiently and determine key takeaways
- Identify and work with key stakeholders to improve systems and processes as the company scales its global operations
- Supervise junior team members and support their professional development as they progress through their careers at Bounteous
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or related discipline
- 5-7 years of professional services (consulting, investment banking, private equity), valuation or related experience
- Strong financial modeling skills a must
- Ability to think outside the box and beyond the numbers. The ideal candidate will understand the role is more than just spreadsheets.
- Superior ability to develop strong relationships within the Finance organization as well as with key stakeholders across the organization
- Previous experience in the professional services industry is a plus
- Familiarity with reporting tools such as Vena Solutions and Tableau is also a plus
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.