Director, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We’re here for it. We think you should be too. We’re looking for a driven professional with an inclusive mindset to join our team as a Director of Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
The Director of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) develops and drives initiatives that advance and scale our commitment to DEI, and align to our mission and growth agenda. This leader builds forward-looking strategies that celebrate and reinforce our values and beliefs, and collaborates with leaders across the Company to define, deliver and track the effectiveness of DEI initiatives. Primary areas of focus and influence include: recruitment, education & development, engagement & retention, and community & philanthropy.
What you'll do...
- Design and deliver a multi-year DEI roadmap that aligns to Company priorities and focuses on simple, impactful, actionable solutions and outcomes.
- Translate and champion DEI strategies and initiatives to help accelerate business strategy and objectives.
- Align, consult and partner with key stakeholders across the Company to effectively embed and strengthen DEI practices into all areas of the talent lifecycle, including recruitment, development, engagement and retention.
- Work in collaboration with Human Resources peer leaders to integrate DEI objectives into our HR policies, practices, and company communications.
- Develop, monitor and analyze a DEI dashboard of relevant data and metrics to monitor progress against goals and objectives, and consult on actions to address gaps.
- Proactively identify gaps within HR administrative processes and improve current practices or develop new practices that create efficiencies, leveraging technology enhancements where possible.
- Provide guidance and thought leadership as a contributing member of the Leadership Inclusion Council, lead by the CEO and her executive team, that focuses on advancing a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- Collaborate with HR leadership, HR COEs and business leaders to develop, lead, and maintain DEI-related processes that drive results and effectively address the needs and concerns of the team.
- Lead comprehensive change management strategies to guide teams from current to future state, anticipating challenges and recommending solutions for complex problems.
- Benchmark and stay current on external trends and best practices to identify innovative DEI solutions.
What you'll bring...
- BS / BA, preferably in HR, Business or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 10+ working within Human Resources, or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience developing DEI-focused strategies and executing initiatives that drive measurable results within the context of the organization’s talent and business strategy
- Strong subject matter expertise in DEI, with success in providing strategic leadership and development in this space within a multi-channel organization
- Ability to think strategically and operationally, while maintaining a data-driven approach that drives actionable outcomes
- Leading without direct authority, inspiring and influencing others.
- Highly organized; able to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Exceptional ability to consult and collaborate with Human Resources and senior business leaders to deliver on DEI commitments
- Strength in navigating and leading effectively within a dynamic growth environment to influence change and advance DEI priorities
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication, presentation and facilitation skills