Director, Digital Marketing
Prudential’s Retail Advice & Solutions Marketing Team is seeking an experienced financial services Director of Marketing with a deep understanding of integrated marketing tactics, web optimization, content management, SEO, creative and execution campaign development and account/project management. As Prudential pivots its digital ecosystem to world class standards, we’re elevating our marketing efforts to support Financial Advisors to deliver customer-centric solutions that solve insurance, planning, retirement and investment needs. Our team works across disciplines creating digital experiences to drive engagement with Advisors. The Director of Digital Marketing will work closely with financial advisors, investment professionals, sales teams and marketing personnel to create the most optimal experiences for clients. The individual will foster innovation and drive decisions grounded in data that lead to revenue growth. Ultimately, you should be able to drive all digital marketing efforts to achieve business goals.
- Develop overall digital marketing strategy for Prudential Advisors that will enable Prudential Advisors to be a competitive force in the retail digital marketplace
- Expert level understanding and vast tactical knowledge of modern digital marketing disciplines that drive qualified leads and web traffic to Advisor experiences
- Responsible for the ongoing maintenance of the Pru Advisor Recruiting website; webmaster and content manager
- Partner with internal and external business partners to develop and execute digital marketing campaigns to engage prospects and clients, nurture existing clients and showcase Prudential advisors
- Liaison to the Social Business department to ensure PA’s recruiting and sales marketing messages are current and relevant
- Responsible for oversight of Pru Advisors’ related content on Pru.com
- Responsible for oversight of the Prudential Advisors’ Homepages, technical issues and requests for the PHPs
- Oversight of digital requirements for Prudential Advisors content, including HTML coding and ADA compliance
- Mange team of talented marketing professionals to deliver marketing strategies
- Partners with business, marketing, and clients to understand and diagnose marketing issues
- Accountability for connectivity and performance of agency and vendor partnerships
- Able to demonstrate experience designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Strong functional working knowledge of Martech Stack: Adobe Suite of capabilities: Analytics, Marketo, Target, AEM in addition to Hearsay, Sprinklr, BlueKai and Litmus
- 10 years marketing experiences, preferably within Financial Services, with at least 5 years serving in leadership roles.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills, with strong verbal and written storytelling abilities and comfortability in presence of executive leadership
- Analytical mindset with focus on data-driven results and project management skills
- Extremely detail oriented with teamwork skills and the ability to work across functional teams at all levels of the organization.
- Expert in MS Office Suite (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant field experience
Note: Prudential is required by state specific laws to include the salary range for this role when hiring a resident in applicable locations. The salary range for this role is from $156,100.00 to $211,100.00. Specific pricing for the role may vary within the above range based on many factors including geographic location, candidate experience, and skills. Roles may also be eligible for additional compensation and/or benefits. Eligibility to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program is subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance. In addition, employees are eligible for standard benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and retirement.Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ and its affiliates.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES:
If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, which may include an assessment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the above email is solely for individuals with disabilities requesting an accommodation. If you are experiencing a technical issue with your application or an assessment, please email email@example.com to request assistance.