Director, Digital Marketing
Arc XP is a cloud-based digital experience platform that helps enterprise companies, retail brands and media and entertainment organizations create and distribute content, drive digital commerce, and deliver powerful multichannel experiences. A division of The Washington Post, Arc XP has powered the digital transformation of customers across the globe, currently serving over 1,900 sites in more than 25 countries that reach nearly 2 billion unique visitors monthly.
A cloud-native end-to-end digital experience platform, Arc XP enables our customers to shift their focus from day-to-day operations to delivering the digital experiences their audiences desire and expect.
As we continue growing into new verticals and regions, we are seeking an energetic, experienced marketing professional to lead our digital marketing. This is a high visibility position, central to our ability to meet revenue and growth targets.
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing you will:
- Lead a growing team of digital marketing professionals using full-funnel digital tactics including: display, paid search, organic and paid social, SEO, and email marketing. Provide vision to enhance digital strategies and initiatives that achieve Arc XP’s lead generation and conversion goals to drive top-line revenue growth while maximizing ROI.
- Have end-to-end ownership of digital marketing performance including overall channel strategy and analytics while simultaneously staying hands-on with daily programs and optimization activities.
- Closely track all conversion and performance metrics, identify issues and opportunities early and act to address them.
- Partner with the Demand Generation and Product Marketing teams to support the creation comprehensive marketing programs and integrated campaigns, ensuring ongoing alignment and feedback loops.
- Identify and champion new tools, channels, tactics and experiments to drive continued growth.
- Create operational and management reports to ensure tracking of key metrics
You will be successful in this role if you:
- Over your career, have hands-on experience with the execution, analysis, and optimization of all digital channels that fall under this role’s purview.
- Are an expert in paid and owned digital channels with a deep understanding of how they work together to drive success.
- Have a strong data analytics background that you use to understand the impact of digital programs and are adept at presenting investment performance analysis to sophisticated leadership teams.
- Take initiative and know how to work independently
- Show ownership of your work and follow-through
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and are open to feedback
- Able to think out of the box and utilize testing methodology supported by data
- Able to create relationships with teams throughout the organization to influence and build consensus.
- Have a strong passion for managing and mentoring marketing professionals, developing their skills and careers
- 12+ years experience in marketing with 7+ years in digital marketing, B2B preferred.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a marketing-related field, or equivalent experience.
- Channel marketing experience, preferably in the technology space, particularly SaaS.
- Demonstrated leadership and hands-on experience as well as proven background in developing and implementing targeted digital strategies that have met or exceeded objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to manage in a team environment and effectively leverage internal and external partners
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
The Post strives to provide its readers with high-quality, trustworthy news and information while constantly innovating. That mission is best served by a diverse, multi-generational workforce with varied life experiences and perspectives. All cultures and backgrounds are welcomed.