Director, Content & Communications
Director level leader for the Central Division Content and Communications team including the review and development of sales content and communications strategy. Partners across all sales channels and regions to develop sales initiative launch strategies, communications, and training. Lead the team to create innovative and relevant content for our sales teams. Key attributes are the ability to partner across multiple teams and influence planning and strategies.
- Lead the Content and Communications team supporting all residential channels including branded retail, sales call centers, communities, and sales operations.
- Develops communications, engagement and training strategies for a variety of strategic sales initiatives and deployments.
- Team develop adhoc content needs for sales channel partners that helps increase sales, improve experience, and educate.
- Lead the team to develop mySource (internal sales communications tool) content including creating engaging content for articles, pages and resources.
- Lead the team to develop job aids, learning tools and other communications to enhance sales team knowledge and experience.
- Lead the team to create the strategy and develop, review and advise on training content across multiple mediums, including new hire training.
- Simplifies complicated internal processes, sales offers, messaging, etc. into a format for sales leaders and agents to understand, retain and apply.
- Identify and develop new innovative ways to communicate and train our sales leaders and frontline.
- Demonstrate strong communication and influencing skills in both individual and group settings.
- Reviews marketing plans to ensure maximum sales volume is at minimum cost for all lines of business.
- Partners with Product Sales Team leaders and marketing management to identify key reports, functionality and system tasks to support the sales process and improve tracking, usage and trend identification.
- Identifies marketing prospects to implement lead tracking initiatives.
- Oversees the daily activity reports and reporting trends.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
10 Years +
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.