Designs, implements, communicates, and administers KDP’s compensation programs for our salaried workforce. Ensures that compensation programs support the organization's strategic objectives and meet all legal requirements. Provides consultation on compensation matters to leadership and human resources. The Director, Compensation will partner with the business, VP, Total Rewards and HR COEs to design and lead programs to support the business strategy for long-term, sustained growth.
The role requires significant customer and business partner orientation, the ability to work independently and influence at a senior level to effectively support change and drive execution. Additionally, and most importantly, the role will serve as a steward of the Keurig Dr Pepper’s values and organizational behaviors helping to shape our culture.
The Director, Compensation will have supervisory responsibility and report to the VP, Total Rewards.
What you will do:
- Ensure KDPs compensation programs enable an engaged workforce and attractive value proposition.
- Provide consultation to KDP Leadership and HRBP on various compensation matters such as salary management and annual merit processes, incentive compensation design and administration, sales compensation design, employee and manager education and communication, job design and evaluation, and interpretation of corporate policies and procedures.
- Completes and oversees the study, analysis, design, evaluation, implementation, administration, and communication of current compensation programs, policies, and procedures.
- Ensures that rewards programs are competitive, both internally and externally, and cost effective by monitoring and analyzing programs, evaluating expenses, plan design effectiveness, and identifying opportunities for improving designs through various funding or administrative processes.
- Lead Compensation team to drive consistency and standardization in how the Compensation team partners with our business units, while being aligned with KDP’s business strategy.
- Coordinates and facilitates implementation, communication of strategy and programs, and maintenance of compensation plans and policies for all management levels of the company.
- Influences decision-making process and final outcomes by providing detailed analysis and models, innovative recommendations, and expert advice to HR leadership.
- Manages key relationships across shared services teams in HR, Finance, Tax, and Legal in support of Compensation programs.
- Ensure compliance to federal and state reporting requirements including ACA, FLSA and Equal Pay Act, DOL, Wage & Hour, regulations as they relate to compensation.
- Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company's values.
- Benefits, subject to election and eligibility: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Paid Time Off (including paid parental leave, vacation, and sick time), 401k with company match, Tuition Reimbursement, and Mileage Reimbursement
- Annual bonus based on performance and eligibility
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 10 years of experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Prefer experience in a “Fortune 500” company within the Consumer Packaged Goods, Beverage or related industries
- Experience working in a global, US-based company
- Strong demonstrated track record of achieving demanding goals
- Strong leader with the ability to motivate, take risks, and make decisions quickly but with good judgment
- Exceptional communication and listening skills with the ability to adjust style to effectively interact with external customers and internal staff
- Ability to build teams and coach and mentor for performance and creating an engaging work environment
- Ability to influence throughout all levels of the organization, as well as externally
- Excellent strategic and tactical skills, and an ability to solve problems and set priorities
- High level of intellect with a “roll-up your sleeves” mentality
- Strong degree of energy with a results oriented mindset
- Capable of leading organizational change, including a proven ability to manage resistance
- Excellent communication skills
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.