Director Client Service
Who are we hiring?
The Director, Client Service has core responsibilities of managing fulfilment of our Exosphere advertising campaigns. They are responsible for being the single point of contact for an Exosphere campaign for the client as well as internal and external teams. They will deliver guidance and first-class service and support to ensure campaigns meet client objectives.
What will you do?
- Deliver exceptional service to our advertising partners and ensure all contractual obligations are fulfilled flawlessly at all times
- Build and maintain strong relationships with multiple clients, acting as the main point of contact as campaigns through their life cycle – including campaign development, content creation, post-production, while campaigns are in flight and post-campaign recaps and reporting
- Understand clients' goals, objectives, and expectations, and align with stakeholders to ensure that campaigns align with their strategic vision.
- Coordinate with creative teams and potential agencies to ensure the development of compelling creatives that effectively convey the client's message
- Ensure that white-glove service is provided to clients as needed while campaigns are live in Las Vegas – this can include coordinating capture of footage, ensure clients can shoot campaigns while on-site etc.
- Partner with analytics team on end of campaign reports to clients, summarizing campaign progress, performance metrics, and return on investment.
- Build great relationships with all relevant stakeholders including but not limited to Sphere Creative, Operations, Strategy, Communications, Legal, Finance and external sales and agency production teams
- Manage day-to-day responsibilities for department including status reports, weekly planning calls, budgets, CRM, among others
What do you need to succeed?
- Four-year degree Business Education or an equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred
- 6+ years of strategic consulting, account management experience; particularly at an agency or in tech /television /live events /media company /sports/entertainment
- Experience in project management with extreme attention to detail and focus on accuracy
- Comfortable in both internal and client-facing meetings, calls, and presentations
- Strong written, oral, analytical communication skills
- Team player to support the needs of entire team
- Ability to establish effective internal and external relations
- Experience in Airtable, preferred but not required
Why is MSG for me?
With Sphere, we are creating an entirely new medium that will deliver immersive entertainment experiences at an unparalleled scale. Beyond a venue, Sphere is a multi-sensory platform with experiential technology programming directly to your senses. You will see in ways never imagined, hear with every fiber of your being, and experience like never before. To deliver on this promise, we are building the largest immersive venue in the world, Sphere at The Venetian in Las Vegas, with a second Sphere venue planned for London, pending necessary approvals. In addition to building a breakthrough venue, we’re building a production studio team, a technology venture team, and a full commercial organization to make the Sphere a world class brand and business for our fans, our artists, and our partners. We have offices and roles in Burbank CA, Las Vegas NV, New York, NY and London.
We focus on Career Development and Invest in YOU
At MSG, we recognize the importance of upskilling employees’ talents and strengths so they can drive their careers forward. We are proud to offer a robust set of tools and resources to help employees understand their interests and purpose, harness their talents and obtain the skills they need to reach the next step in their careers. Growth and longevity for our employees are top priorities here.
We value diversity and are looking for extraordinary employees of all backgrounds
At MSG we value diversity and are looking for extraordinary employees of all backgrounds! MSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, sexual and reproductive health choices, national origin, citizenship, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, MSG complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in all locations.