Director, Central Operations
The Director, Central Operations will be a critical leader on the Central Operations team who will be responsible for leading the Fleet Manager program focused on FM Repair and overall success as well as inventory planning for the business.
Additionally, this role will be responsible for forecasting the spare parts requirements to support the business, aimed at keeping 98%+ of spare parts in stock throughout the year while managing to the budget ($26M in 2022) and improving working capital efficiency.
Lastly, this leader will be responsible for accurately capturing inventory movements as part of the month end close process and minimizing any inventory adjustment values as well as creating ways to measure and improve the rate of vehicle accelerated depreciation. To support these objectives, this role will require managing, and developing a sizable global team.
- Team management, coaching, mentoring, hiring, and career development
- Spearhead the FM Success Program, a cross-functional project to improve FM Uptime, increase efficiency of internal teams managing the FM portfolios, and introduce tools for tracking and coaching
- Lead the cross functional effort to monitor and decrease vehicle related accelerated depreciation
- Oversee efforts to forecast spare part requirements for the business
- Oversee the month end close process for vehicle inventory and minimize any cost of sales impact driven by inaccurate vehicle tracking
- Build and develop strong relationships with cross-functional stakeholders across Operations, Product, Vehicle, Finance, Supply Chain, and Logistics to create cohesive strategies and a high-level of execution to achieve the goals for this role
- 6+ years of experience in building and managing analytical and operational focused teams
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Strong Excel and data analytics capabilities
- Experience packaging insights from data analysis into slide output (Google Sheets, Powerpoint) to facilitate executive engagement and decision making