Director, Brand Performance
Landor & Fitch is the world’s leading brand transformation company. With studios across the globe, we work across time zones and borders in over 22 countries to create unique solutions for each client. We combine creative ingenuity with exceptional brand consulting, brilliance in experience, retail and workplace design, market-leading motion design, and unique approaches to measuring brand. We are part of the WPP group.
About Brand Performance
At Landor & Fitch, the Brand Performance team measures, quantifies & monetizes - and predicts & projects - the impact of brand. This gives clients greater certainty over their strategic brand and business decisions. And supports the brand transformation deliverables from the wider team.
We answer the key questions that clients challenge us with, including: which brand decisions will create the biggest financial uplift for our business? how can we optimise our brand portfolio? how far can our brands stretch? how do we make the business case to prove the commercial value of our brands?
We are seeking an exceptional Executive Director of Brand Performance who can help grow our modelling and analytics business in North America and globally leveraging our key tools, such as brand portfolio optimization, brand investment modelling, and brand & business planning.
The successful candidate will lead one of our Brand Performance “pods” to build out and grow our robust analytics offer across geographies to strongly support our strategic and creative effort. They will maintain our currency as a top tier brand and design consultancy and establish new thinking and approaches to augment our current offer.
Your main tasks will include:
- Collaborate on projects with Strategy, Client Services and Design as “one team” to create world-class, agile brands that unlock business growth.
- Be the primary point of contact for Brand Performance on key client projects
- Be the primary point of contact for Brand Performance on key client pitches
- Responsible for evolving and improving those methodologies related to your “pod”, including:
- brand equity measurement and future modeling
- brand-led business case development
- brand monetization and valuation
- setting financial KPIs
- building 5-year projective models for brand equity
- building 5-year financial plans to support business cases for brand change
- You will also be required to set up, run and analyze data from primary quantitative and qualitative research, where required to support future modeling and to identify insights to help inform brand strategy.
- Manage supplier relationships to ensure successful project delivery
- Mentor, coach and effectively collaborate with junior team members
- Be an advocate for Brand Performance within Landor & Fitch and connect with client services, strategy, and creative teams to communicate the offer and actively support on pitches providing input and advice on methodology for proposals.
What we’re looking for
- 15+ years of experience in brand, business, or marketing consulting with a clear understanding of how brand plays a role in driving business success
- Ideally this experience will have gained across both B2C and B2B categories
- Experience in building future-facing models, including financial models, ROI measurement, brand and business value, setting up and tracking commercial KPIs, and working with predictive models and tools
- Experience in translating insights from research and data into recommendations on client brand and business strategies
- Solid skills in MS Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience in managing and growing client relationships
- Experience in developing, pitching and winning new business
- Experience in managing and growing a team
Finally - our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaging in creating an environment free of discrimination, where our people and their uniqueness can shine and be celebrated. We’re working to set a standard for the industry as a whole, creating a culture of equity and belonging. We may not be perfect, and we know there is work to do, but we regularly check with our teams and Employee Resource Groups on how we are doing, using their insight to frame our thinking and actions, so we can all do better, working as one Landor & Fitch.