Director, Brand Operations
*We are looking to hire someone on the west coast. This includes California, Oregon, or Washington*
The Brand Operations Director collaborates with a multidisciplinary team to operationalize the seasonal brand and marketing work. The ideal candidate is creative, curious, and passionate about design and taste making. They operate with the energy and optimism of a startup environment. They’re optimistic and innovative, always looking for opportunities and how to best rally the team to get there. They’re calm and confident–a leader that guides exceptional work. And above all, they’re inspired by the potential of making great art more widely accessible.
This position reports to the Senior Director of Operations & Production and works cross-functionally with teams across the organization, including but not limited to Brand, Marketing, Category Management, and Merchandising. Because the Brand Defining team works on high-level campaigns and new product development, this position often works directly with the VP of Brand Marketing.
- Work closely with the Sr. Director of Operations and Production to define and roadmap annual Master Brand marketing and editorial calendar needs across all channels.
- Nurture and guide Operations Managers on supporting business verticals
- Define and manage Brand Defining campaigns and activations budgets
- Work cross-functionally with brand managers, creatives, production and external partners to deliver best-in-class Brand-defining creative that’s on-brand, on budget, and delivered at the highest quality.
- Identify opportunities to prioritize projects/workstreams to maximize both efficiency and impact of creative output
- Coordinate contracts and legal documents with external partners on Brand-defining initiatives and campaigns.
- Be the central hub for the Brand-defining team – keep team members and key stakeholders informed on workstream status, milestones and upcoming needs.
- Ensure marketing calendar and all associated workback schedules are developed in detail, reviewed and approved internally, socialized to external stakeholders, and executed on time.
- A proven people leader with a talent for hiring, mentoring and empowering individuals
- A self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize and drive results in a fast-paced environment with shifting deadlines
- Highly process focused with ability to own and drive the roadmap with internal and external teams
- Optimistic and innovative, always looking for opportunities and how to best rally the team to get there
- Creative, curious, and passionate about design and taste making
- Calm and confident–a leader that guides exceptional work
- Inspired by the potential of making great art more widely accessible
- 10+ years of experience in a production, account management or project management role in e-commerce
- A passion for design and a desire to build a career in a creative company and industry
- An ability to multitask and meet deadlines with attention to detail and clean execution
- Experience negotiating contracts with creative talent and resources, including agencies
- Outstanding communication, follow-up, organization, and time management skills
- Experience across multiple marketing mediums including digital, video, TV, print, events and physical environments preferred
- A deep appreciation for art and design and how that can enrich people’s lives
- The energy and optimism of a startup environment
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline
This is the full compensation range for the role, including both starting salaries for new hires as well as compensation for current employees. While we are open to negotiation, our starting salaries are generally oriented between the minimum and the midpoint of the range.
- Geo Base Salary Range 0 - Includes SF Bay Area $152,000-$228,000
- Geo Base Salary Range 1 - All non-SF CA, DC, NY $139,840-$209,760
- Geo Base Salary Range 2 - Includes CO, IL, MA, MD, NJ, OR, RI, TX, VT, VA, WA $129,200-$193,800
- Geo Base Salary Range 3 - Includes AL, AK, AZ, AR, CT, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IN, KS, KY, LA, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, ND, NE, NM, NV, NH, NC, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, UT, WI, WV, WY $118,560-$177,840
This role is eligible for an annual performance bonus and stock options.
Benefits will be effective the first of each month following your initial hire date.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Employer Funded Health Savings Account
- Minted HSA Contributions
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off and Sick Leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- Minted Paid Wellbeing Apps (e.g. Headspace and Calm)
- Employer-Paid Wellness Reimbursement
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Employer Funded Commuter Benefits
- Employee Discount
- Friends and Family Discount
Minted is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to inclusion and diversity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and will consider all qualified applicants for employment in accordance with all state, local, and federal laws. Minted participates in the E-verify program.