Direct to Consumer Finance Manager
The Direct to Consumer Finance Manager position will contribute to a high performing business through financial analysis and insights, financial shaping and decision making. Highly esteemed in the Mars Petcare organization, this role will partner with value proposition owners and functional leads in the co-creation of DTC concepts, developing clear business cases and performance measures at defined milestones of maturity
In this role, you will help foster the evolution of the global measurement framework for DTC and the regional roll-out of associated reporting tools/systems
Establish regular monitoring of each value proposition in line with the globally defined and recommended KPIs and use these to inform business development phases and decisions.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor or Masters degrees; additional Professional Accounting / Finance Qualification
- Minimum 2 years prior working experience
- Previous experience in roles as a finance business partner
- Previous experience in small business or start-up environment preferred
- Strong business acumen – S&F market experience desirable.
- High level of integrity and trust
- Passion for understanding and leading DTC site and customer analytics, cohort performance, customer lifetime value (LTV), and overall database metrics, Is a requirement
What would be your key responsibilities?
- Define and track budget needs for DTC propositions as set out in the annual operating plans
- Co-pilot closely the A&P spend in all sales channels to provide transparency on customer acquisition cost and spending ROIs
- Lead the integration of DTC financial forecasting and reporting into North American S&OP
- Define reporting standards & dashboards for DTC site analytics (using Google Analytics)
- Drive DTC customer analytics, with a specific focus on cohort performance, customer lifetime value (LTV), and overall database metrics
- Support agency partners and internal teams in setting learning agendas and reporting on CRM and media performance
- Partner with DTC supply lead to continue to improve efficiency and accuracy of the financial reporting data and inventory management processes
- The role co-pilots value proposition during different maturity phases and all core financial activities within each to deliver against growth and profitability ambition
- The role requires close collaboration with all value proposition managers to define key success factors and business models
What can you expect from Mars?
- Work with over 130,000 like-minded and talented Associates, all guided by The Five Principles.
- Join a purpose driven company, where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.