Direct Marketing Analyst
Responsible for gathering and analyzing data for audience segmentation and targeting to support direct marketing campaigns featuring a specific product or service. Provides support in researching and analyzing campaigns, segmentation and target audience lists. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Researches and analyzes audience segmentation and sizing for direct marketing campaigns
- Analyzes and compares audience segments
- Ensures timely development and execution to support direct marketing campaigns
- Supports maintenance and quality control for media planning
- Support initiatives with partner agencies to develop effective test and learn framework to maximize learnings and insights across all digital channels and tactics.
- Submits statistics and findings to direct marketing communications management.
- Collects, examines and analyzes statistical data using computer modeling techniques to understand audience sizing and segmentation
- Maintains updates on direct marketing performance and new developments through contacts with educational institutions, professional organizations, publications and vendors.
- Understands and practices various statistical concepts, research data, standards and practices.
- Works with measurement and analytics teams to provide campaign analytics to track and optimize return on investment and related key performance indicators, to determine media contributions to sales through different types of direct sales (ecommerce) and attribution modeling.
- Works directly with cross-functional teams and direct marketing communications leadership to provide support for research presentations and summaries.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.