Direct Account Manager
The Direct Account Manager-Benefit Services is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with isolved's diverse client base. You add value to the isolved experience by sharing relevant industry news, asking insightful questions and offering FSA/HSA/COBRA solutions that save your clients' time, money and frustration. As a trusted advisor, you actively contribute to the company's sales success in a professionally deliberate and quantifiable manner.
Core Job Duties
- Develop a thorough understanding of isolved's benefits offerings.
- Proactively assess, clarify and validate your clients' needs by consistently doing the activity metrics.
- Perform as an advisor and consultant to our clients in regards to their FSA/HSA/COBRA needs
- Communicate the benefits of our HCM software in an engaging, easy-to-understand manner.
- Upsell clients while maintaining the feelings of goodwill that create clients for life.
- Collaborate with support/operations to ensure clients have a great experience.
Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations.
- 5+ years of inside sales experience with a company dedicated to software or PEO
- Outreach experience
- Robust HCM experience
- A drive to learn and continually improve sales, business and interpersonal skills
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer. Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds.
Monday - Friday : onsite in Charlotte, NC office location