Headquartered in New York City, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. Our Company develops and publishes products principally through Rockstar Games, 2K, Private Division, and Zynga. Our products are currently designed for console gaming systems, PC, and Mobile, including smartphones and tablets, and are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms, and cloud streaming services. The Company’s common stock is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol TTWO.
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation, and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to work each day and to pursue your passions.
WHAT YOU’LL TAKE ON:
- Optimize sales and operational efficiency through innovative thinking, process improvement and system enhancements and best practice sharing.
- Manage the daily order processing for monthly accruals and restatements for all digital sales customers
- Reconcile monthly restatements to accruals and account for all variances
- Engage and work with aligned operations teams and lines of business to achieve data needs and analyze results more effectively.
- Apply quantitative analysis and data visualization to tell the story behind the numbers
- Assist the Sales Operations Manager in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- Lead occasional projects & special requests from different teams.
- Daily mapping of game title IDs to T2 system
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture: Recognized by numerous organizations and awards as a great place to work, creativity, innovation, and efficiency are our core tenets and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where our colleagues are encouraged to be themselves, to be inquisitive and collaborative, and to grow within the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard: Our colleagues bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits: Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with a company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning and development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match, and more!
- Perks: Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games and events, stocked pantries, the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself, and more!
The pay range for this position in New York City at the start of employment is expected to be between $45,000 and $65,000 per year. However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits.
Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an 'at-will position' and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.