The role of the Digital Producer is to scope, define, manage, and lead implementation of digital projects. The Digital Producer will be the driver of projects from inception to production launch and post-launch assessment, based on business requirements defined by the stakeholder. This is a dynamic role in which the Digital Producer will be capable of understanding the business challenges and developing innovative, interactive solutions to achieve measurable results for the brand.
- Manages digital projects from initial concept to delivery across multiple platforms.
- Supports the client, digital lead, and cross-functional teams with the overall digital process.
- Maintains accurate and detailed project documentation.
- Assists in development of website proposals, estimates, analytics, and delivery of client presentations.
- Manages a range of digital projects from landing pages to full-sized website builds with little supervision.
- Clarifies requirements, explains complex ideas clearly, and manages expectations.
- Proactively communicates risk-assessment and involves team members at the optimal levels for project success.
- Develops schedules and keeps projects on track through clear task lists, issue tracking, status reports, and meeting notes.
- Ensures thorough communication and collaboration with both internal and external teams.
- Demonstrates the ability and knowledge to represent the agency in all digital activities and tasks performed by the agency for the client.
- Experience with online content management systems and email marketing strategy/development.
- Familiarity working with design software (Photoshop/InDesign/other) and image optimization.
- Familiarity with UI/UX best practices, mobile first design, social media trends, and emerging technologies.
- Fosters collaboration and positive conflict resolution among team members.
- Understands and abides by the agency’s business practices and philosophies as well as understands R&R’s policies and procedures.
- Professional and proactive work ethic
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Thrives in a collaborative and creative environment
- Natural problem solver, resourceful
- Understanding and respect for diverse points of view
- Pursues learning opportunities to enhance and evolve and expand skills
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, digital marketing, or equivalent experiences. Minimum three years’ digital production or project management experience in an agency environment preferred. Demonstrated expertise producing or managing the production of digital channels and assets.
Must be an outstanding performer demonstrating selfless leadership, showing initiative, and fostering environments that yield quality and quantity of individual and team performance. Must be able to multi-task and comprehend written and verbal instructions. Must be computer literate and be proficient in the tools of the trade. Must be dependable, punctual, and available to work overtime and weekends on occasion. Must be organized with excellent prioritization skills. Must have effective interpersonal skills.