Digital Operations Support Specialist
Here at Shake Shack, we take care of each other first and foremost so that we can make raves for our guests, community, suppliers, and investors. After all, teamwork makes the dream work. We work our buns off, but we play hard too, with a Team Appreciation Day, unlimited meal discounts, volunteer opportunities, and so much more. If you’re looking for a deeply fulfilling, financially rewarding, and really fun career, you’re in the right place.
This role provides store level support for delivery and digital ordering platforms and systems to our shack operations teams. You will also help with reporting, digital store management and development of training resources and runbooks.
- Provide Delivery and Digital platform support to the shack teams
- Compile reporting to provide insight into digital systems to the ops and home office teams
- Develop and improve our training resources for digital and delivery products
- Manage and update runbooks for digital/delivery platforms and products.
- Digital menu management and auditing menus across digital and delivery channels
- Gathering feedback from operators to enhance digital products
- Proficient with excel and email communication
- Management level restaurant operations experience
- Experience using OLO, Aloha or prior work with Third Party Delivery Services
- Proficiency in Excel, Confluence, and JIRA.
Beginning as a hot dog cart in New York City’s Madison Square Park, Shake Shack was created by Danny Meyer, Founder and CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group and best-selling author of Setting the Table. Shack Fans lined up daily, making the cart a resounding success, and donating all proceeds back to the park beautification efforts. A permanent stand was eventually built…and the rest is Shack history! With our roots in fine dining and giving back to the community, we are committed to high quality food served with a high level of hospitality. Our team members enjoy a positive work environment that is deeply committed to the philosophy that we "Stand for Something Good."
We are expanding across the U.S. and around the world! Join our #ShackFam
Shake Shack is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability (mental and physical), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital, military and veteran status.
Our company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws.