Digital Operations Sr. Manager
Manages the day-to-day operations of the digital channels. Elevates data collection & management of our product content partnering with various departments. Oversees and executes ongoing item set up and expansion of the digital product assortment. Manages our eCommerce business and ensure products are in stock and plans for online demand. Monitors fulfillment and order management status and issues.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoots and resolves issues with data feeds, integrations, site tags, and other aspects of the website environment. Builds strong working relationships with our service providers and system integrators. Responsible for connecting the dots between systems and teams to ensure consumers have access to the best shopping experience.
- Partners with cross-functional team on Omni-Channel Execution to ensure all images, product launches, product placements and copy are accurately represented and are in alignment with overall strategies.
- Manages new item set up, catalog management, and product attribute, growing the online assortment. Supports promotions and site initiatives through maintenance of product assortment.
- Maintains eCommerce assortment, monitoring replenishment and demand opportunities, adjust stock levels and plans for incremental needs.
- Develop strategies and leverage analytics to streamline operational capabilities and performance of our digital business.
- Attend weekly/ bi-weekly/monthly meetings with service provides to gain insights on how to better partner with and use services provided.
- Monitors customer service and fulfillment issues. Partner with Customer Service to resolve escalated issues in a timely and efficient manner. Manages relationship and SLAs with Customer Service, Fulfillment Center, and Platform vendor
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong knowledge of the ecommerce space including competitive strategies, marketing strategies, product development, consumer research, usability best practices and industry trends
- Detailed understanding of end-to-end eCommerce processes including website infrastructure, content management, product attribution and customer-facing functionality
- Experience in Magento, Oracle ATG, Salesforce/Demandware or equivalent ecommerce platforms
- Demonstrated experience with website strategy, site functionality and end-user experience in a transactional environment
- High degree of proficiency in MS office suite, especially Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, etc…).
- Web Analytics (Google/Adobe Analytics) experience preferred
Work Experience and/or Education:
- 4-5 years of experience in online merchandising, ecommerce management or related field, combined with analytical training.
- 2+ years’ experience with cloud-based ecommerce environments such as Oracle/ATG, Magento or Demandware
- Bachelor’s degree required/Master’s or MBA Preferred