WE ARE / SuperJoy. A community of creative innovation. A content creation hub in overdrive that takes ideas and gives them color.
YOU ARE /A multi-disciplinary creative expert. You will be part of a growing division creating video & social content for some of America’s biggest brands.
YOUR BASELINE / You have a creative point of view. You’ve created beautiful motion assets for the last 3-5+ years and always turn around projects better than they came to you. You know content production workflows inside and out and have influenced impactful creative by making it move and telling a story. You can move between storytelling, illustration, typography, and color with ease. Adobe Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop are tools you know well. You’re skilled in creating videos in all shapes and sizes as the channel requires and you do it organized and well.
YOUR IMPACT / You'll:
- Be a part of a place where your creative talent can make great brands greater
- Work closely with creative directors to ensure all standards are held high
- Use a range of production tools, including video, editing and animation, to create compelling video content that engages viewers and impacts culture across mainly digital and social channels
- Identify and solve problems while keeping calm in challenging situations
- React quickly in a fast-paced production environment and demonstrate pragmatic problem-solving skills
- Work autonomously without much oversight
- Learn from the best and brightest content creators at Martin, bettering your output
This role will report into an Executive Producer
Superjoy’s Digital team is a growing team of doers who are ready to take on the exciting challenge of designing, creating, developing and delivering thousands of ads across hundreds of channels for new and existing clients. We make things: things that inspire, things that influence, and things that push. From social experiences like lenses and rapid response to simple banners, we’ve done it all for clients like Oreo, UPS, and SnapChat.
You’ll create for ideas that make shape and move culture. We push ourselves to always raise our bar, and this’ll be an opportunity for you to use your mix of skills to create illustrations and layouts you’re proud of.
You’ll build the pieces that elevate creative ideas. Sometimes this’ll be adapting existing artwork and giving it motion. Other times, you will take a creative comp and expand on the creative idea. But from comps, you’ll create & elevate it all.
You’ll cultivate relationships with some of the most innovative creators in the industry. Superjoy is a creative playground, and between our teammates and our clients, you’ll be collaborating and partnering with an ambitious crew of makers. We’ll pull you into brainstorms, idea sessions, and special projects when needed, and you’ll share your knowledge with the team to make work stronger.
- Have 3-5 years of experience editing and creating video & motion graphic assets for clients.
- You have designed assets from scratch and have a point of view on what good creative looks like.
- Can show a deep understanding of composition, illustration and typography
- Have experience working in digital production across a variety of channels (websites, social, email, etc…)
- Are proficient in Adobe After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop
- Understand the social landscape (TikTok, SnapChat, Instagram, Etc…) and what performs best across the platforms
- Are a cultivator of strong, genuine relationships, and take initiative in seeking understanding from your teammates and team lead
- Are a strong communicator (both written and conversationally), collaborator, and negotiator
- Are self-motivated, focused on details, and a creative problem-solver
IS THIS ROLE NOT QUITE A MATCH?
Does this role pique your interest but feel a lil' out of reach, or misaligned with your unique experience? Still reach out! Your story might capture our attention.
WHO WE ARE
Created as an advanced production playground, SuperJoy is a dedicated production environment born out of The Martin Agency that helps to foster innovation and creativity.
We’re a collective of world-class artists, directors, content creators, producers, animators, editors and more who impact culture through content at scale — and we’ve done it for brands like Buffalo Wild Wings, CarMax, DoorDash, GEICO, Old Navy, OREO and UPS. To name a few.
HOW WE MAKE SPACE
Superjoy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. The Martin Agency does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
We believe in visibility. This is the radical pursuit of our people and keeping them at the center, investing in and building safe, strong community; pouring into holistic wellbeing; and fostering an environment of maximum contribution, so that they can focus only on doing the best work of their lives.