Digital Media Supervisor
As a Digital Media Supervisor on the Chicago Region Toyota Dealer Association (TDA), you will work closely with the Regional TDA Media Planning and Account Management Teams in developing and implementing Media Plans in 35 Markets/4 States that deliver against key performance metrics. Your goal will be to develop and steward media campaigns to increase brand consideration and purchase intent.
Success for this position will be measured by the following:
- Quality of plans and recommendations, supported by well-articulated rationale.
- Accuracy of output and attention to detail.
- Ability to build and maintain strong interpersonal / professional relationships with agency team members and clients.
- Demonstration of creative problem solving.
- Ability to perform under pressure, meeting internal and client deadlines.
- Eagerness and willingness to go above and beyond by being proactive, tenacious, and solutions-oriented.
- Commitment to “test, learn and optimize.”
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Assist in the development and implementation of all Media plans with a particular focus on Digital.
- Oversee implementation of Digital plans across all channels (Display, Video, CTV, Social and Search) and participate in review of analytics for optimizations.
- Regularly gather/prepare all necessary materials for Client meetings.
- Interact with Agency Digital execution team/ Search/Social partners and actively participate in all status meetings.
- Assist Associate Media Director and Director of Media Planning, as needed, on any/all projects related to Clients’ business.
- Develop and actualize flowcharts and all related documents (i.e., media budgets, post-buy analyses, value-added reports, Digital Optimizations & others.)
- Analyze analytics to optimize plans and identify strengths/weaknesses with partners/placements/tactics that can be shared with all teams and Clients.
- Create media buy authorizations and monitoring of all Media plans/buys throughout the year.
- Train/supervise Assistant Media Planner.
- Develop Media Points of View as needed based on Client and Account team requests.
An ideal candidate will be a self-starter with knowledge and energy to develop and execute media plans with a minimum of 5 years of experience in Integrated Media Planning.
Candidate experience/skills should include:
- Solid foundation in integrated media planning (broadcast and digital experience ideal; digital experience a MUST).
- Excellent Excel skills in addition to proficiency with MS Word and Powerpoint.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Media Ocean/Prisma/GCM and/or Media Tools a plus.
- Excellent organization and time management; ability to prioritize and manage a high volume of work and multi-task.
- Working knowledge of media research tools (MRI, Nielsen, ComScore, Simmons, etc.) and ability to analyze syndicated research.
- Working knowledge of Business Intelligence platforms (Domo,Tableau) and site analytic platforms (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics).
- Regional planning and/ or Automotive/Retail experience is a plus but not required.
- Interest and Passion for the industry.