Digital Media Supervisor
Award winning, full service Advertising Agency in Downtown Tampa is seeking a Digital Media Supervisor to join our innovative team. We are a group of kick ass entrepreneurial team members who collectively gather to develop strategies that drive action. Our diverse team is currently composed of 100+ individuals and we continue to grow. PPK is a creative force that pushes the limits and takes risks, encouraging out of the box thinking and doing the unexpected. We’re not only creative, but we are doer’s who continuously motivate and inspire each other to accomplish a vision from start to finish. It’s our drive and ability to inspire and execute that has brought us the success and growth we are experiencing.
The Digital Media Supervisor will manage major accounts and lead team members by guiding them through daily coordination and execution of the digital campaigns (e.g. managing budgets, analyzing campaign performance, providing actionable insights and optimization recommendations). They will be expected to provide strategic recommendations to achieve advertising goals which includes developing detailed presentations with rationales and presenting these ideas to the client.
The Digital Media Supervisor is required to develop and maintain an intimate knowledge of their client’s business and ensure that all client media requirements are executed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Develop a deep understanding of client business goals and marketing objectives, helping to translate into digital objectives/strategies.
- Oversee daily workload of Junior Media Planners and assist in their training and development.
- Responsible for managing the workflow of client campaigns, including proposal development, campaign activation and maintenance, and post campaign reporting.
- Oversee all aspects of the media plan execution, including issuing insertion orders, pixel placements and troubleshooting, custom unit production quality assurance checks, and billing reconciliation.
- Handle any client requests such as plan changes or budget changes and provide marketplace information.
- Build a strong working relationship with clients.
- Ensure a good working relationship between all teams for a seamless plan execution.
- Maintain strong working relationships within the Media Community.
- Remain abreast of the overall media marketplace, and what opportunities are relevant to Clients.
- Investigate creative, innovative approaches to strategically reach the target consumer and provide regular POV/ media recommendations to the Client.
- Provide innovative/first-to-market opportunities as well as negotiate the most competitive rates possible.
- Utilize 3rd party research tools to help develop target consumer profiles and identify strategic buying opportunities.
- Formulate, write and present digital campaign/media recommendations.
- Analyze campaign performance and competitive activity in the marketplace and translate learnings into actionable insights.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Media Planning in an Agency environment.
- Experience in managing multiple team members.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Ability to produce and articulate recommendations supported with strong rationale.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of media planning best practices and processes, and desire to continuously build knowledge and skill set.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Track record of presenting to clients on a regular basis.
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Agency experience 5+ years.
- Ability to pass a drug screening required.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Relaxed work environment
- Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible hybrid work schedule
PPK does not discriminate based on race, sex, color of hair, skin art, cats or dogs, toilet paper over or under, pineapple on pizza, or whether you believe that Die Hard is a Christmas movie or not. We welcome all ideas, individuals, characters and backgrounds. That’s what makes us a successful functioning team of creators, making a difference in our community.