The Digital Media Manager will be responsible for activating DocuSign’s digital advertising programs for Commercial and Enterprise segments in North America to generate awareness, create demand, capture leads, and drive sales. This role will activate and optimize digital marketing campaigns to develop scalable, predictable programs in channels such as display advertising, paid social, content syndication, software review, and with direct publishers. As a data-driven and revenue focused marketer, the ideal candidate will collaborate with key stakeholders across the global demand center teams to develop new strategies, launch integrated campaigns, drive continuous optimization, and attain monthly, quarterly, and annual program KPIs.
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the Sr. Manager, Digital Media and is designated Flex.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in global FP&A, Go-to-Market Strategy and Demand Generation on annual and quarterly planning of a multi-million-dollar advertising investment
- Be proactive in your approach and making recommendations
- Take ownership over how DocuSign goes to market with digital advertising and push for growth and improvement of the paid media discipline within the marketing organization while navigating growth and changing goals
- Drive the evolution of publisher direct digital marketing programs across DocuSign’s growing footprint of new products and services, taking advantage of new segments, markets, and tactics to extend reach and deliver growth
- Manage, measure, and optimize performance across a portfolio of campaigns, while also executing ad hoc strategic campaigns with separate goals and budgets
- Be able to get things done and operate independently
- Identify, test, and operationalize new opportunities in the ever-changing digital landscape, including: New publishers, platforms, tools, technologies, and approaches to digital strategy
- Nurture and maintain an always-on approach to experimentation across bidding strategies, ad copy, landing pages, audiences, and more
- Create a sense of urgency and drive collaboration with cross-functional partners to deliver the messaging, experiences, tools, and data necessary to continue to drive performance and efficiencies
- Partner with cross-functional teams spanning eCommerce, Integrated Marketing, Demand Generation, Brand Marketing, Creative, and Sales to develop and execute strategic initiatives and drive attainment of digital advertising KPIs
- Partner with business stakeholders to establish clear goals and KPIs, and a regular cadence of reporting to foster a team culture of accountability and rigor towards business impact
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- 3+ years of experience is digital and or performance marketing
- Experience with digital marketing in B2B and/or SaaS products
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, or equivalent experience
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, including modeling and forecasting, complex performance analysis, and detailed technical troubleshooting in the digital marketing space to drive growth and optimize for efficiency
- Proven track record of attaining KPI targets and driving continuous efficiency improvements while working collaboratively with team members from all levels
- Powerful written and verbal communication skills with the ability to engage and influence senior management
- Deep understanding of digital optimization and advertising market dynamics driving cost and return on investment
- Experience with digital marketing platforms and tools, specifically: RollWorks and Demandbase ABM platforms, LinkedIn and Facebook advertising, Madison Logic and Lead Scale content syndication, 3rd party publishers: Tech Target, IDG, ALM, etc.
- Familiarity with: Drupal, Eloqua, Salesforce, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, LiveRamp, Optimizely, or QlikSense a plus
- SEO and SEM experience is a strong plus
Based on Colorado law, the following details are for Colorado individuals only: Colorado base salary range: $84,900 - $102,100 and eligible for bonus, equity and benefits.
Vaccination requirement (US)
DocuSign requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, to ensure the safety and well being of our employees and community, to support public health efforts, and comply with the Executive Order that applies to federal contractors, this offer is conditioned upon submission of written proof, prior to your start date, that you are fully vaccinated. DocuSign will comply with applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.