Digital Marketing Strategist
We are looking for an experienced Digital Strategist to join the digital marketing team with specific responsibility around our corporate and Qualcomm brand activities. This position would act as a strategic advisor to the corporate marketing stakeholders – recommending and executing digital initiatives across all of our digital channels. The ideal candidate is a well-rounded social & web marketer experienced in numerous digital disciplines; including web production, social media marketing, and project management. They should have a comprehensive understanding on how B2B & B2C companies can utilize web, social, search, paid media, YouTube, social media influencers, email marketing, and blog content to drive business objectives.
- Develop strategies, plans and activations in partnership with corporate marketing team. This includes recommendations for all digital channels including our website, social media, YouTube and more
- Present and sell-in ideas, creative concepts, and marketing plans
- Provide corporate with executive digital support across social media channels including Twitter and LinkedIn
- Managing digital marketing projects from initial strategy to final execution
- Working with creative and media agencies to bring programs and campaigns to life online
- Creating goals, desired outcomes, and measurement plans
- Deep understanding of digital platforms and how to leverage channels in orchestrated fashion to achieve business goals. Ability to educate stakeholders of best practices in digital landscape.· 5-7+ years of digital marketing experience
- Knowledge and experience helping brands to effectively navigate sensitive geopolitical topics and global issues
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- A strategic, big picture thinker who can bring new ideas to the table – while still being adept with operational effectiveness & project management
- Deep knowledge of functional disciplines such as social media, web, online advertising, search marketing, influencer marketing, etc.
- Strong measurement abilities to be able to synthesize data and make recommendations to non-marketing audiences
- Strong organizational abilities
- Agency management experience
- Can communicate easily with both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Willingness to learn and interest in problem-solving
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, working with global teammates in multiple regions including China, APAC, LatAm and EU.
- Microsoft Teams power user skills
- Must be a go-getter and be able to work independently without constant direction
Applicants: If you are an individual with a disability and need an accommodation during the application/hiring process, please call Qualcomm’s toll-free number found here for assistance. Qualcomm will provide reasonable accommodations, upon request, to support individuals with disabilities to be able participate in the hiring process. Qualcomm is also committed to making our workplace accessible for individuals with disabilities. Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Qualcomm. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Qualcomm does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Qualcomm employees or any other company location. Qualcomm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
EEO Employer: Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected classification.
If you would like more information about this role, please contact Qualcomm Careers.