Digital Marketing Specialist
OPI North America is looking for a Marketing Specialist to support core brand and influencer marketing projects.
- Support eCommerce trading manager and broader marketing team by delivering bi-weekly trading updates and monthly digital dashboards inclusive of KPIs across all digital activities.
- Identify and report on key performance indicators to show value generated OPI digital marketing programs.
- Lead updates and maintenance of the NA eCommerce content database, and process to share BIC brand assets across both Wella and Retailer eCommerce platforms. Ensure high quality, accurate execution across all content for OPI.com, Amazon and other top Retailer.com platforms.
- Understand the marketing, digital, trade marketing and sales teams’ roles and effectively communicate across teams to optimize and deliver programs and content.
- Support Influencer marketing program analytics and activation of brand organic communities.
- Support and deliver minor creative updates and resizing to meeting market and top customer needs.
- Support execution of product initiatives nationally and across strategic customers as needed.
- Detail Oriented: Ability to take in and organize multiple inputs, data points and action items, and simplify to deliver a plan while ensuring accuracy and sufficient depth of information.
- Business Data Analytics: Make recommendations based on data, including costs, competitive landscape, owned digital and e-comm trading metrics and trends.
- Organized Self-Starter: Comfortable working across teams and functions, able to drive focus, gather collaborative inputs, summarize learnings and drive follow ups to closure
- Resourceful team player: Able to juggle multiple tasks and projects, prioritizing critical work and being accountable for results.
- Clear communication skills: Critical to drive clear communication, both written and verbal, across a multi-functional team.
- Studying for B.S. in Business Administration, Marketing or Communications.
- Technical: Proficiency in MS Office software and basic Photoshop. HTML and CSS experience a plus. Strong research skills and understanding of Adobe Omniture or Google Analytics, Google My Business, Webmaster Tools and other related tools.
Multi-Lingual – Specifically English + French, Spanish or Vietnamese
• Interest or experience in Beauty products or services category.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you’re the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible – we’d love to hear from you.
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Wella Company with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at: https://www.wellacompany.com/consumer-affairs
We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities, experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster