Digital Marketing Manager
Passion. Creativity. Integrity. Teamwork. Ambition. Innovation. These are the qualities that have made Wilson Sporting Goods Co. the number one sports equipment brand in the world. And these are the qualities that our global team embodies every day as we pursue one shared bold mission: to ignite the true potential in every athlete.
We know that great people are what makes our brand great. We know that teams who bring a variety of skill sets, experiences and perspectives to challenge the status quo and create game-changing product means we are doing right by the athletes and coaches we serve. And that’s why we work with each member of our team to help them dream, discover, grow and realize their own full potential.
Evolving the sports world and being the best partner for players is no small task. We are continually looking to add hard-working, ambitious, team-first individuals who desire to make a difference —and who love to help others win. Join us.
What You'll Do
The Digital Marketing Manager will own the strategic account level execution for the Amazon channel. Implementing SEM & campaign strategies to drive increased traffic and optimized ROAS with continual performance monitoring using real time analysis.
The role will work in close collaboration with brand marketing and commercial functions to bring to life the campaigns and assets across the Amazon platform. The role will also work closely with digital marketing teams on E-comm and E-tail to ensure we deliver a true Omni-channel approach and share best practice learnings between channels & regions.
In this role you will:
- Act as a key member of the Amazon Account Management Team with a clear focus on executing account specific marketing and promotional plans that drive sales growth
- Support the Amazon Account Management Team in helping to develop Joint Business Plans and execute 3-year account Strategic Business Plans relative to SEM investment/execution
- Align on Budget allocation and implementation tactics with key stakeholders from brand marketing within each Business Unit and the Amazon account management team, while maintaining budget ownership in real time reflecting business trend.
- Develop campaign strategies utilizing offensive & defensive tactics to ensure a balanced approach and alignment with comprehensive Wilson Ecommerce strategy
- Support finance and sales operations to accurately capture account level marketing investments to ensure ROI and profitability
- Clearly communicate Business Unit level ROAS expectations, within the guardrails of the Strategic Account Manager’s direction for the Amazon account
- Execute Search (AMS)/ Display / re-targeting campaigns across the Amazon platform
- Review daily performance of campaigns across the Amazon platforms and make real-time adjustments to optimize ROAS
- Generate weekly reports on digital campaign performance and recommend go-forward strategies and measure against assigned KPI’s
- Ensure campaigns and media investments are aligned to our latest product availability
- Synthesize data to provide in-season recommendations for opportunities to grow the business aligned to our ROAS goals and other KPIs
- Provide insight and learnings to help refine our product detail pages (PDPs) to ensure we maximize our traffic from organic search
- Drive our share of voice results, monitor our performance against defined key words and win in key battle grounds
- Capture seasonal learnings and opportunities to improve for future development
- Collaborate with digital marketing teams in E-commerce & E-tail to ensure best practices are shared and our investments are delivering a unified Omni-channel approach
- Act as center of excellence for Amazon media investments, sharing best practice across the group & regions
- Build a strong relationship with the Amazon media group & Agency partners to leverage best practice learnings for world class execution
- Collaborate with brand marketing teams, strategic account team and demand planning teams in order to drive efficiency and optimize budget while considering promotional plans, marketing calendars, latest product availability, and new launches.
- Build and maintain effective business relationships with all cross-functional partners in Strategic Account Management, Sales Operations, Marketing, Commercial and Finance
- Present advertising performance, opportunities, and challenges to leadership, marketing teams, and key sport partners (NBA/NFL/NCAA) on a regular basis
What We're Looking For
This role requires a bachelor’s degree in bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing or related area or equivalent experience plus 2-3 years’ work experience in branded consumer good industry; athletic or sporting goods market preferred. An ideal candidate will also have 1-2 years’ experience in an eCommerce or Digital Advertising focused role or specific, substantial experience of Ecommerce campaign management along with experience in gathering and analyzing data in order to put relevant actions in place.
Plus, the following skills
- Executing an account related Digital Game Plan
- Digital campaign management
- Amazon Ads Console/Vendor Central
- Initiating Action and follow-through
- Persuading & Influencing
- Impactful Presentations
- Planning and Organizing
- Writing and Reporting
- Data analytics
- KPI Tracking and Analysis
- Outlook, Internet, MS Office, Analytical Tools
Wilson Sporting Goods Co. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristics.