Digital Marketing Manager
As the Digital Marketing Manager – Natural Brands at Mars Petcare, you will take the helm in steering our digital marketing efforts toward achieving unprecedented success for our Naturals Brands portfolio business. You will lead the charge in developing and executing our digital marketing strategies for the Nutro Brand, focusing on enhancing our online presence, attracting and engaging customers, and ultimately driving robust business growth.
In particular, your responsibilities will include crafting the 2024 Digital Ecosystem Roadmap and establishing key performance indicators (KPIs) for the Nutro Brand. This roadmap will be instrumental in guiding our digital endeavors and ensuring they align with our broader business objectives. Furthermore, you will conduct a thorough audit of the current pet parent journey, and mapping it across all critical touchpoints to identify opportunities for refinement and enhancement.
But that's not all – you will also be instrumental in revolutionizing the digital landscape for the Nutro brand as you design and deploy a new rollout as part of our ambitious 5-Year growth strategy to standalone the Naturals Brand portfolio across our well-known canine foods brands. This will demand your creative prowess and strategic acumen as you oversee the production and deployment of content that perfectly encapsulates our brand's essence.
What are we looking for?
- Educational Excellence: A Bachelor's degree is a must, and an MBA is preferred.
- Experience Extraordinaire: You bring at least 4 years of experience in Brand Management or Digital & Social Media Marketing.
- Brand Enthusiast: You're a brand-centric individual, driven by passion, pride, and the commitment to ensure connectivity and cohesion across all digital touchpoints.
- Digital Dynamo: Your experience in leading digital and social media marketing is evident in your adeptness at content planning, execution, channel management, and ongoing measurement.
- Influence Maven: You strategically execute advocacy and influencer strategies, collaborating seamlessly with content creators to leverage content across brand channels.
- Community Cultivator: Your background in community management strategies and day-to-day execution empowers you to build engaged communities and foster brand love.
- Collaboration Maestro: Collaboration across multiple functions and driving action through effective partnership and project management are your forte.
- Ambiguity Navigator: You're comfortable managing ambiguity, possess a strong learning agility, and thrive in dynamic environments.
- Results Rocketeer: You have a high drive for results and possess the ability to rapidly break down barriers to achieve your goals.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Drive owned ecosystem initiatives aligned with brand priorities to deliver on key KPIs.
- Partner in deploying advocacy and influencer strategies aligning with brand priorities.
- Serve as the single point of contact for owned digital ecosystem strategy, bridging brand teams and the Center of Excellence team.
- Support Brand Purpose programming, delivering brand equity and conversion-based activations within digital outlets.
- Partner with the Center of Excellence to optimize the shopping experience across the ecosystem.
- Align annual brand tentpoles and campaigns across digital touchpoints.
- Lead the implementation of the brand's visual identity and content production across digital touchpoints.
- Define brand-specific 1PD (First-Party Data) strategy and data needs.
- Leverage internal and external insights to inform optimizations of brand-specific digital ecosystem strategies.
- Audit, optimize, and outline reporting for the user journey across all digital touchpoints.
- Lead organic strategy, including platform priorities, content strategy, and successful delivery against brand KPIs, in partnership with the Digital Ecosystem System & Social Coordinator.
- Drive and establish social reporting, targets, and cadence for key internal brand and agency stakeholders.
- Partner with social media partners to unlock creative capabilities and assets.
- Consult on paid social best practices and paid influencer campaigns.
- Represent the North American market for global implementation of new tools and capabilities.
What can you expect from Mars?
- Work with over 130,000 diverse and talented Associates, all guided by the Five Principles.
- Join a purpose driven company, where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.