Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager
The Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager is a cross functional individual with proven track-record of content creation and publishing, an industry leading understanding of the Social Media and Press landscape and an artistic flair for photo and video capture, editing and publishing.
You will report directly to the Chairman & CEO (“CEO”) and will work closely with all members of the CANOO executive leadership team and all relevant outside parties. As part of the Office of the CEO you will work closely with the CEO and senior executive team to plan, create, and publish written and visual marketing content across multiple channels for the CEO and the CANOO brand. This position will require you to travel for meetings and events, and you will work out of CANOO's Justin Office.
At CANOO, our team members volunteer for their specific missions with clear output driven deliverables based on what we call “80s” (primary responsibilities) and “20s” (secondary and tertiary responsibilities).
- Manage the social media editorial calendars and plan, create and publish content across all social properties.
- Perform community management, influencer outreach and interactions, and coordinate with customer service teams in the social space.
- Report social media analytics, develop future KPIs and improve the program results quarter over quarter.
- Support the broader marketing team with the development of marketing collateral, strategy, production support and other activities.
- Coordinate social media opportunities with input from the Public Relations, Investor Relations, Events and Marketing teams at CANOO
- Develop and maintain relationships with external vendors whose products or services will be needed for the product
- 5+ years of digital marketing, social media, and production experience
- Well versed in Social Media publishing software, graphical and video editing software
- Broad understanding of digital marketing and social media space, ability to monitor trends and emerging platforms
- Advanced and proven ability and experience of writing social media and marketing content
- Artistic flair and ability to shoot photo and video content on the fly
- Marketing agency experience is a plus
- Marketing strategy and campaign experience
- Appetite for fast paced environment and unpredictable travel schedule
- Some travel as needed
Physical Requirements for Non-Physical Positions
While performing the duties of this job, employees may be required to sit for prolonged periods of time, occasionally bending or stooping, lifting up to 10 pounds, and prolonged periods of computer use.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
What's Cool About Working Here...
- Meaningful, challenging work that will redefine the automotive landscape and make EVs available to everyone
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Equity Compensation
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Casual workplace with an unbelievable feeling of energy
Canoo is an equal opportunity-affirmative action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, past or present military service or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Canoo maintains compliance with the OFCCP. As such, please feel free to review the following information:
If you are a person with a disability needing assistance with the application process, please call (310) 702-7907 or email us at email@example.com
Any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles submitted in response to our job posting shall be considered the property of Canoo Inc. and its subsidiaries and are not subject to payment of referral or placement fees if any such candidate is later hired by Canoo unless you have a signed written agreement in place with us which covers the applicable job posting.