Digital Marketing Analyst
We are the movers of the world and the makers of the future. We get up every day, roll up our sleeves and build a better world -- together. At Ford, we’re all a part of something bigger than ourselves. Are you ready to change the way the world moves?
Ford Pro is a new global business within Ford committed to commercial customer productivity. Ford Pro delivers a work-ready suite of vehicles, accessories and services for virtually every vocation, backed by technology and engineered for uptime. A true one-stop shop, we offer a full portfolio of electrified and internal combustion vehicles designed to integrate seamlessly with the Ford Pro ecosystem, helping customers' businesses thrive today and into the new era of electrification.
In this position...
Ford Pro Tech –Data & Analytics (D&A) is a global team responsible for the strategy & delivery of 360 data services, modern business intelligence, and advanced analytics solutions powering Ford Pro. This enables Ford Pro to operate as an analytics-driven business in a highly competitive marketplace!
We are seeking an integrated marketing campaign analyst with a strong analytics background across various types of digital marketing channels, a demonstrated ability to lead measurement approaches and deliver a holistic picture of the effectiveness and efficiency of an integrated campaign.
This role will report to the Manager, Integrated Marketing Analytics Ford Pro. D&A works in a Product Management Delivery model working end-to-end with business partners, analytics managers, product owners, product designers, data scientists, business intelligence engineers, data engineers, and software developers to deliver analytics innovation.
What you'll do…
- Strategic Thinking: Ability to influence the strategic direction of integrated marketing campaigns by leveraging historical data and insights to craft effective and efficient multi-channel strategies that deliver against revenue and profit targets.
- Measurement & Testing: Lead measurement and testing discussions to design an approach that delivers a fully integrated view of performance across channels and achieves learning objectives that will be applied to future campaigns.
- Analytics: Utilize analytical applications like R, Python, SQL to identify trends and relationships between different pieces of data, draw appropriate conclusions and translate analytical findings into marketing strategies
- Modeling & Attribution: Ability to partner with internal product teams and external agencies to create analytic solutions that drive audience targeting, cross-channel attribution and media spend allocation.
- Visualization & Story Telling: Monitor and report on marketing campaign performance, providing go-forward recommendations for improvement and influencing future campaigns with compelling visualization and storytelling skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of professional work experience in Marketing Data & Analytics
- 5+ years’ experience with CRM Analytics deliverables (profiling, retention, conversion, cross-sell)
- 5+ years’ experience in Digital Campaign Analytics (website, media optimization, creative optimization, A/B test design, engagement scoring)
- 5+ years’ experience building dashboards using data visualization tools such as Datorama, Tableau, Qlik Sense or Power BI
- 5+ years of proven ability to turn customer data into marketing action and know how to measure it
- 5+ years’ hands on SQL experience
- 4+ years’ experience working in a cross-functional, agile team environment.
- 4+ years executive presentation preparation and delivery
- 3+ years of leading and facilitating marketing measurement design frameworks for business and technical partners.
Even better, you may have...
- Master’s Degree
- Experience with Sales Force CDP, Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud
- Experience with Adobe Analytics or equivalent web analytics tools.
- Experience with Performance Marketing environments (Safe Haven, Digital Media Platforms)
- Experience with predictive model development such as Look-A-Like, Media Mix or Multi-Touch Attribution Models
- Strong collaborative interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure, establish priorities and respond with urgency
- Proactive, results-oriented problem-solver with great attention to details
You may not check every box, or your experience may look a little different from what we've outlined, but if you think you can bring value to Ford Motor Company, we encourage you to apply!
As an established global company, we offer the benefit of choice. You can choose what your Ford future will look like: will your story span the globe, or keep you close to home? Will your career be a deep dive into what you love, or a series of new teams and new skills? Will you be a leader, a changemaker, a technical expert, a culture builder…or all of the above?
No matter what you choose, we offer a work life that works for you, including:
- Immediate medical, dental, and prescription drug coverage
- Flexible family care, parental leave, new parent ramp-up programs, subsidized back-up child care and more
- Vehicle discount program for employees and family members, and management leases
- Tuition assistance
- Established and active employee resource groups
- Paid time off for individual and team community service
- A generous schedule of paid holidays, including the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Paid time off and the option to purchase additional vacation time.
For a detailed look at our benefits, click here:
Visa sponsorship is available for this position.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status. In the United States, if you need a reasonable accommodation for the online application process due to a disability, please call 1-888-336-0660.