Digital Interior Designer
Remote Naperville, IL
We’re here for it. We think you should be too. We’re looking for a driven professional with an inclusive mindset to join our team as a Digital Designer.
What you'll do:
- Create brand forward designs, including mood-boards, 2D floor plans, photo-realistic 3D room models and 3D renderings and ability to translate customer needs and wants.
- Provide One-on-One Design consultations through interactions via email, phone, chat, and virtual design consults.
- Work with store teams to support customers (indirect contact with customers).
- Build store partnerships by coaching store associates with the use of 3D visualization SOP, design foundations and space planning.
- Work with Store teams to lift store associate 2D design plans into 3D renderings, elevating the space to complete the look and provide a higher average order value and close furniture sales.
- Maintain knowledge of all product information (Crate, CB2 and Crate Kids).
- Manage design projects on a daily basis (updating CRM tracker with project status, communicating daily with internal/external on the design journey).
- Meet service level KPIs, such as productivity metrics and SLA for design projects.
- Develop and maintain effective, collaborative relationships with peers and other company personnel.
- Support and model excellent service by exhibiting a positive attitude and enthusiasm, ensuring all customers are provided gracious, quick, and efficient service.
What you'll bring:
- High School Diploma or GED, required
- A.S. Interior Design Degree, Preferred
- 1+ years of experience in Interior Design and/or store visuals
- 1+ years of experience in retail/customer service
- Design aesthetic in line with that of Crate and Barrel, including sense of color and pattern play.
- Strong affinity for technology and proficient in floor planning software (CAD, Sketchup, Revit, 3D max, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator).
- Complete understanding of necessary design functions including spatial planning, color theory and selection, fabric selection, lighting, interior design styles and history.
- Ability to stay up to date on current design trends.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Creative thinker, efficient problem solver and ability to accept constructive feedback.
- Collaborative team player with exhibited ability to operate in a highly fluid environment.
- Proficiency with Mac computers, Google platform and Microsoft Office Suite
- Good reading and written language skills (English).