Digital Graphic Designer
We’re looking for an individual that is eager to learn the behind-the-scenes fun of designing compelling and effective digital marketing promotions for Dotdash Meredith’s family of publications and outside partnerships. Within this position, the candidate will work alongside our close-knit creative team to help bring to life engaging marketing messages through eye-catching digital design pieces.
About Your Contributions:
- Assist in designing ongoing promotional projects for any/all magazine programs including new prospect, onsite, email, renewals, gift programs,social and paid media –– plus partnerships and special projects.
- Collaborate with the team of copywriters, designers, and creative leads to ensure promotional pieces are clearly understood and meet company standards.
- Work directly with senior team members to help organize workflows, locate resources and collaborate on job request reviews and edits.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Affinity Designer is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills, verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! To be considered, please apply with your resume and a portfolio or personal website.
Dotdash Meredith’s vibrant brands help over 200 million users each month find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. Dotdash Meredith is America’s largest digital and print publisher, with brands including PEOPLE, Better Homes & Gardens, Allrecipes, Investopedia, Verywell, and more.
Dotdash Meredith embraces inclusivity and values our diverse community. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit and business need. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.