Digital Content Manager
San Francisco, CA
New York, NY
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
We are looking for a Digital Content Manager for our Web Experience team to help us grow, manage, and scale figma.com, honing our processes and bringing great website experiences to life! You’ll work with our web development team and cross-functionally with several stakeholders to maintain and grow our web marketing presence. You will be responsible for process development and frameworks as well as day to day content production and project management to help us take figma.com and our other web marketing surfaces to the next level.
You believe in human-centered design as the core of creating great experiences, and you care deeply about how the web presence makes users feel and perceive the product’s value. You love the web and digital content and are a process fan. You understand and embrace the need for clarity and communication. You enjoy working with engineers, designers, marketers and thrive in cross functional and complex organizational structures. You love a web page that sings in every way from its visual design to its messaging and clarity of purpose. You are a people person and bring empathy and thoughtfulness to all your interactions. We can’t wait to meet you.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Work alongside a team of talented individuals to grow and optimize our web marketing presence
- Produce web pages in the Figma.com CMS
- Serve as the internal expert for our CMS and develop instructional content and toolkits to enable self-serve web publishing by others across the company
- Manage a content request intake process
- Determine and document new features and functionality needed for the site
- Design and implement processes and programs that enable the team to work more efficiently across teams, and within the team
- Work closely with our web development team on new features and site needs, helping in the development prioritization process
- Serve as the point of contact across the company for web requests, developing a well oiled process for requirement gathering, prioritization and updating
- Collaborate with brand, UX, editorial, product marketing, and other teams to develop and execute the web marketing strategies that drive traffic engagement and conversion through our core user paths
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Experience in content strategy and site performance analysis
- Strong understanding of SEO (expert-level not required) and website analytics
- Previous experience working on websites, managing many content projects and requests
- Strong ability to prioritize; you'll manage multiple projects with competing deadlines and priorities within the organization
- Experience in developing processes and working closely with engineering teams
- Proven track record of getting large projects successfully off the ground through project management and process creation
- Familiarity and experience with website development and content management systems
- Ability to establish relationships and build rapport to influence decisions at all levels
- Excel in verbal and written communication, with effective listening and a strong collaborative attitude
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring hard-working, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Read more about our team
- Investing in Figma: The Decade of Design
- How work is changing at Figma
- Figma's next product is a multiplayer whiteboard called FigJam
- Software Design Startup Figma Is Now Worth $10 Billion
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.