Digital Community Manager
Want to help us outfit the world’s most ambitious people? CUTS is looking for a driven, creative, and highly motivated community leader with a strong track record of building dynamic digital communities. This leader will spearhead our digital community building efforts across many of our owned channels. The successful candidate will be a proven executor who is incredibly passionate about The Sport of Business and ready to dive into the weeds. They will have proven success growing digital communities through mediums such as blogs, podcasts, newsletters, and digital communities like Discord or Facebook Groups. They’ll be comfortable taking initiative and managing complex projects involving multiple teams and stakeholders.
What you’ll do:
- Own the content roadmaps for The Sport of Business blog, podcast, Discord, and newsletter, creating a wealth of content that provides value to our current and future customers.
- Manage The Sport of Business Blog by working with internal and external partners to strategize, develop, and publish content deliverables to the CUTS blog, taking it to the next level.
- Lead The Sport of Business Discord community, fostering a dynamic Discord-based community by executing a campaign calendar and sparking conversation and connection within the group.
- Manage the The Sport of Business podcast, identifying prospective guests, and working with the content production team to create one of the world’s top business podcasts.
- Launch The Sport of Business newsletter, creating a world-class publication for The Sport of Business community and working with the Lifecycle Marketing team to see it through to deployment.
- Assist the Social team with community-related initiatives across CUTS organic social channels.
Who you are:
- You’re incredibly passionate about The Sport of Business lifestyle – you love creating content on everything from business & entrepreneurship, to travel & wellness.
- You have a track record of creating engaging, valuable content for online communities.
- You have 3+ years experience leading content marketing strategy for brands.
- You have world-class written and verbal communication skills.
- You’re comfortable managing complex content marketing projects involving various internal and external stakeholders and collaborators.
- You’ve been an admin of a digital community on a platform like Discord.
- You know your way around website analytics tools like Google analytics or Heap.
- You have experience working with Airtable or other common project management tools.
- You’ve performed keyword research using tools SEMrush and/or Ahrefs.
- You’re insatiably curious, learn rapidly and eagerly, and are always in search of great ideas to drive constant improvement.
- You bring energy and enthusiasm everyday, taking pride in your work and never accepting anything less than your best.
- You think from first principles and take ownership of the outcomes that are needed to succeed, never letting obstacles get in your way.
- You play to win, have a bias for action, and take risks with two outcomes - succeed or learn.
You’ll probably be happy here if:
- You love working collaboratively.
- You thrive in fast paced environments.
- You are high energy / low ego.
- You are comfortable giving feedback and receiving constructive criticism.
- You have a strong bias for action.
- You enjoy rolling up your sleeves to complete decision-driving analyses, but you can also get your hands dirty with the everyday tasks that keep the company running.
- You have a positive attitude and a desire to learn and have fun.
- You love helping to identify inefficiencies and remove roadblocks across all areas of the business.
- Daily impact on one of the fastest growing DTC apparel companies in the world
- Comprehensive benefits with medical, dental & vision coverage
- 401(k) match
- Unlimited PTO
- Plenty of complimentary CUTS products
At CUTS, we’re on a mission to outfit the world’s most ambitious people. Launched in 2016 by our founder Steven Borrelli, we’re pioneering fashion’s next frontier by creating the world’s first Workleisure apparel brand. In just five years since launch, we’ve sold more than one million shirts to customers in 190 countries around the globe. We’ve been given a top 10 ranking on 2PM’s DTC Power List while creating a community of the world’s most influential figures in sports, business, entertainment, lifestyle and more. And we're just getting started.
EEO Statement: Cuts Clothing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together.