Developer Marketing Manager
We are looking for a marketing professional with a technical background to join our developer marketing team. In this role, you will help data scientists and data engineers realize the value of accelerated computing for data processing, data analytics, and machine learning. You will develop and drive strategic marketing initiatives that grow the adoption of NVIDIA software in the data science community.
Are you familiar with the data science ecosystem, its personas and their workflows? Are you aware of data science use cases, APIs, and common algorithms used across targeted industries, such as financial services, retail, manufacturing, and scientific computing? If so, this role may be right for you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Conduct competitive and ecosystem analysis for data science
- Lead positioning, messaging and planning for key marketing initiatives
- Develop technical content such as white papers, blogs, news, and presentations to help data scientists embrace NVIDIA’s SDKs
- Engage with the data science community directly and present key technologies at events
- Derive insights from customer adoption trends and share with internal teams
What we need to see:
- 3+ years’ experience promoting technical products to developers
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a business, scientific, or technical field (or equivalent experience)
- Knowledge of data science packages and machine learning frameworks.
- You love to thrive in a cross-functional organization, by collaborating with peers across teams and functions.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Experience presenting at meetings, conferences, and webinars.
- Strong grasp of content marketing and social media methodologies.
- Comfortable reviewing Python code used in presentations, demos, and articles.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Clearly communicate your understanding of NVIDIA’s strategy and technology.
- Hardworking and highly motivated with measurable results (metrics, awards, key accomplishments) you can share.
- Growing portfolio of blogs and social posts with links to your relevant work, including technical writing, social media presence, videos, and research papers.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.