Designer/Swiss Army Knife
Designer? If that one word simply doesn’t do justice to the endless talents you possess, then maybe you’re the designing tour de force Two by Four needs. We’re in the market for a Designer/Swiss Army Knife: someone who has some serious range. Like branding, including logo development, brand guidelines and collateral? Like page layout, promos and t-shirt designs? Like digital design, from web design to display ads? If you’re a designer who’s an expert in all the tools of the trade, likes working on a bunch of different stuff for a bunch of different clients, in a fast-paced, concept-first type of shop, then hey – we’re looking for you.
- Act as a designer on client work, with direction from the Design Director
- Has a firm grasp on several facets of design mediums including digital, branding, page layout and promos
- Collaborate enthusiastically with creative, account, media, and production team members to problem solve and ensure project success
- Can have an active role in new business
- Direct Report: Design Director
- 1-4+ years as a Graphic Design professional
- The ability to work with or without supervision
- A focus on detail and organization
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud software (Photoshop, Illustrator InDesign, etc.)
- Must have the keen sense for identifying opportunities to further the Two by Four brand and the courage to take advantage of such opportunities
- Each year, the Designer and their Supervisor will develop and agree upon a series of tangible goals to be completed throughout the year. This, along with a formal review will measure the success of the Designer’s performance. “Goal check” reviews happen four times per year (each quarter) with your direct report. One final, formal review happens, typically in the 4th quarter.